𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈. ━━ the blonde boy who becomes seaweed brain

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎the blondie who becomes seaweed brain━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
the blondie who becomes seaweed brainׂׂ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗕𝗟𝗔𝗭𝗘𝗗 𝗕𝗥𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗟𝗬 𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗗, infusing me with an electric sense of anticipation, it was Capture the Flag day. Amidst the excitement, I momentarily forgot that I was tasked with training the red team, not teaching my usual class.

I forgot that after the training session ends, the traditional separation between the blue and red teams would commence, ensuring no interaction until the game officially began.

"Attack!" I shouted to the red team, prompting them to spring into action, their movements synchronized with my commands.

"Don't forget to maintain proper posture." I reminded, observing their stances.

"Attack again, but this time, with even more force!" I commanded, urging them to excel themselves further.

"Excellent work, everyone. Let's take a brief five-minute break before we resume." I declared, acknowledging their efforts. It was then that I noticed Luke approaching, accompanied by Percy.

"Good morning." Luke greeted, punctuating his words with a tender kiss.

"Morning. I didn't see you at breakfast." I remarked as our lips parted.

"Apologies, had a few errands to attend to." Luke explained.

"No worries." I replied before turning to Percy.

"Good morning." Percy chimed in, his smile warm and welcoming.

"Good morning, Percy. Are you looking forward to Capture the Flag?" I asked, brimming with enthusiasm.

"Kind of. I'm not sure how helpful I'll be once it kicks off." Percy replied with a hint of uncertainty.

"Oh, I have every confidence in you that you'll do great." I assured him with a heartfelt smile.

"Thanks, Katherine. Or do you prefer Kathy?" Percy asked.

"Most people around here call me Kathy, but either works for me." I responded with a shrug.

"Ah, Kathy it is then." Percy said, his smile infectious, causing one to bloom on my own lips.

"By the way, Percy, Kathy here is the head counselor of the Aphrodite cabin." Luke interjected, steering the conversation.

"Will you be fighting alongside us, Kathy? Please say you will." Percy asked, with hope in his eyes.

"Sorry, I was just wrapping up training with the red team before the game starts." I apologized.