𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ━━ a stranger wearing your face

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎a stranger wearing your face ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
a stranger wearing your face ׂׂ

𝗟𝗨𝗞𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

    𝗜 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗢𝗗 𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗘𝗗 with regret, as I watched Katherine walk away with the rest of our friend group. The looks of disdain from those around me only intensified the sense of remorse building up inside me.

"Let's continue with the activities, everyone," Chiron's voice broke through the tension, redirecting the attention back to the ongoing events.

"Why would you upset your own girlfriend on her birthday?" Mr. D's voice cut through the air with a mix of disbelief and disdain as he and Chiron approached us.

"We had a disagreement," I explained, feeling the weight of my actions pressing down on me.

"Even so, saying such things on her special day is very unkind, Luke," Chiron admonished, his disappointment evident.

"I know I messed up. I shouldn't have said those hurtful things," I admitted, feeling the weight of my mistake.

"You're unbelievably stupid, you're even more stupider than your own father," Mr. D remarked with a mixture of exasperation and frustration.

"What are you going to do to make it right, Luke? How will you make it up to Katherine?" Chiron inquired, his usually calm demeanor tinged with a hint of anger.

"I honestly don't know," I sighed, feeling overwhelmed by the magnitude of my faults.

"You truly are remarkably stupid," Mr. D sighed, shaking his head in disbelief, his hand pressed against his forehead in exasperation.

"You should really think of a plan to make up for your serious mistakes," Chiron urged, his tone firm yet supportive.

"I will. I think I already have something in mind," I replied, determination edging into my voice.

"And what might that be?" Chiron inquired, his interest evident.

"I'll sing for her later in the evening, at the party when everyone is dancing," I explained, hoping my gesture would convey the depth of my remorse.

"You probably have a horrible singing voice," Mr. D interjected, his skepticism evident.

"Well, let's hope she'll forgive you for these... hurtful words," Chiron said diplomatically, his gaze flickering with a hint of concern as he and Mr. D made their exit.

Suddenly, I noticed Dakota striding towards me, with my sister Billie at her side.

"You better apologize to Kathy, you... uhm....dick!" Dakota's voice cut through the air, filled with righteous indignation.