𝐕. ━━ the worst flirting attempt ever

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎the worst flirting attempt ever ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
the worst flirting attempt ever ׂׂ

    𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗔𝗞 𝗟𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗡 𝗘𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗗 and I accompanied Serenity to Arts and Creativity, as I was unfamiliar with the route.

"I'm sure you'll enjoy Arts and Creativity and Poetry and Writing are my favorite subjects in that class," Serenity said.

"Are there any other options available?" I inquired.

"Of course. You have music, visual arts, dance and lastly drama and theater," Serenity explained.

"Drama and Theater and Poetry and Writing sound intriguing." I said

"By the way, excelling in these kinds of lessons could earn you significant points towards becoming a head counselor." Serenity replied.

"Head counselor?" I echoed, feeling curious.

"Yes, it's someone who holds responsibility and leadership within their cabin. Honestly, I'm not very good at it; I'm considering stepping down." Serenity admitted.

"Why? You seem like a fantastic leader." I remarked.

"I want to focus more on other things. Being head counselor requires a lot of time and energy," Serenity explained.

"Do you already have someone in mind to take over?" I probed.

"Sorry, sister, that's a secret I can't reveal." Serenity replied as we reached our destination. I noticed Aurora chatting with Tyler.

"I'm going to join my friends. Will you be alright?" I asked Serenity.

"Of course." she replied with a smile, and I headed over to my friends.

"Hey, guys!" I greeted them enthusiastically.

"Hey, ready for your first lesson?" Aurora inquired.

"Absolutely, will they do all the subjects today or just one?" I asked.