𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕. ━━ a sea filled with broken promises

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎a sea filled with broken promises ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
a sea filled with broken promises ׂׂ

𝘼 𝙁𝙀𝙒 𝘿𝘼𝙔𝙎 𝙇𝘼𝙏𝙀𝙍

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗙𝗘𝗟𝗟 𝗨𝗣𝗢𝗡 Annie and Grover, I dashed towards them without hesitation. Relief surged through me as I witnessed their return, yet my heart still clenched with worry for Percy, the only missing piece.

"Annie!" I called out, my voice brimming with emotion.

With arms outstretched, I enveloped her in a tight embrace, a hug that felt like a bastion against the perils of the world. The sight of her beaming smile filled me with joy.

"Kathy!" Annie exclaimed in return.

"I've missed you terribly," I confessed, reluctantly releasing her from the embrace.

"Missed you too," Annie replied, her grin unwavering.

Meanwhile, Lila bounded towards Grover, her familiar embrace wrapping around him tightly.

"You're back!" she exclaimed, her affection evident in her actions.

"Back indeed, though your hugs are a bit... enthusiastic," Grover teased, though his fondness was apparent.

"Just ensuring you won't disappear on us again," Lila quipped before releasing him.

Concern etched across my features, I turned to address the question burning in my mind. "Where's Percy?"

"He had to finish some business with someone," Annie explained hesitantly.

"With who?" I pressed, prompting a meaningful exchange of glances between Annie and Grover.

"Why are you two exchanging looks?" I asked, noticing their silent communication.

"Well, it's just... difficult to explain," Grover stammered.

"What's so challenging about uttering a name?" I asked, a touch of impatience seeping into my voice.

"We're concerned about your reaction," Annie confessed cautiously.

"Just spit it out, you two are making me impatient," I urged, my patience wearing thin.

"He's going to Zeus," Annie finally disclosed, her words hanging heavily in the air.

"What did you just say? He's going to Zeus, and you two didn't try to stop him?" I exclaimed, disbelief coloring my tone.

"We did, but he had valid reasons!" Annie protested, her voice tinged with urgency.