𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ━━ a series of unfortunate events

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎a series of unfortunate events ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
a series of unfortunate events ׂׂ

𝗜 𝗦𝗔𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗛 𝗗𝗨𝗥𝗜𝗡𝗚 during the monster recognition lesson, with Luke and Tyler seated in front of us. The classroom buzzed as the teacher explained how to identify different types of monsters, such as cyclopes and chimeras. Most of the lesson was dedicated to chimeras and their weaknesses.

"Kathy, what did she say about the appearance of a chimera? She was talking too fast." Annabeth whispered.

"It has a lion's head, a goat's body, and a serpent's tail." I whispered back.

"Thanks." Annabeth replied with a grateful smile.

The class continued for another fifteen minutes. Finally, the teacher announced, "That's it for today, class." We all stood up, preparing to leave for our next lesson.

"I'll see you two at supper." Luke said, with a smile.

"Bye, guys." I said, waving them goodbye as I headed to mythology and history, where Darius awaited.

"Hey Kathy, do you also have mythology and history right now?" Annabeth asked from behind, running to catch up with me.

"I do." I confirmed with a nod.

"That's amazing. What days do you have it?" asked.

"I have it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday." I replied.

"That's perfect. I also have it on those days." Annabeth said, smiling.

"Do you know what today's topic will be?" I asked.

"I think it's going to be about mythological artifacts. It's truly fascinating." Annabeth replied.

"I can't wait to hear more about it. I don't know much about it." I admitted.

"I'll help you catch up if you want," Annabeth insisted.

"You really don't have to, Annabeth. I'd be putting weight on your shoulders." I protested.

"No, I insist." Annabeth said, her smile warm and reassuring.

"Thank you, Annie, truly," I said with a heartfelt smile.

"Annie?" she asked, out of curiosity.

"If you don't like the nickname, I'll just stick to your normal name." I said.

"No, no, you don't have to. I like the nickname." Annabeth replied with a smile as we finally arrived at another classroom.

"Annabeth, Kathy, I was almost thinking you two got lost." Darius commented, noticing our teacher hasn't arrived yet.