𝐈𝐈𝐈. ━━ in a world of boys he's a gentleman

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎in a world of boys he's a gentleman ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
in a world of boys he's a gentleman ׂׂ

    𝗜 𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗗 𝗔 𝗤𝗨𝗜𝗘𝗧 𝗦𝗣𝗢𝗧 somewhere in the woods, a bit far away from the dining pavilion. I offered up a portion of my food and just hoped my mom would hear me. I heard leaves floating around behind me. I looked back and saw my own mother with her gentle smile.

"Mom, I thought you were only supposed to hear me," I murmured, my voice soft with a mixture of surprise and affection.

My mother immediately enveloped me in her gentle embrace, her warmth and presence offering comfort and reassurance.

"That is certainly one of the options, but I would rather just come to you, my sweet child," she replied tenderly, her voice carrying a soothing melody as she spoke. I nestled my head against her chest, feeling the softness of her kisses upon my head.

Breaking free from her embrace, I gazed up at her with curiosity in my eyes.

"What about my siblings? Will you also visit them?" I inquired, eager to understand the extent of her divine presence in our lives.

"I only had time for you my sweet daughter, if I had the time I would've." she said in her gentle voice

"Oh, okay," I responded softly, a pang of sympathy tugging at my heart for my siblings.

"Let's take a seat, my legs could use a break," my mom suggested, and I chuckled lightly as we settled onto the sturdy wooden seats nearby.

"How's dad holding up? Is he doing okay?" I asked, concern threading through my words as I sought reassurance about my father's well-being.

"He's getting there, still in the hospital for now. Those bruises were no joke." my mom replied, her voice tinged with worry.

"And how about you, sweetheart? How are you holding up?" she asked, her hand gently cupping my cheek.