𝐗𝐕𝐈. ━━ greetings to death

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎greetings to death ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
greetings to death ׂׂ

𝗪𝗘 𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗩𝗘𝗗 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗔𝗖𝗘 and I spotted my father standing at a distance, occupying the center of the room.

"Dad!" I cried out, a wave of relief flooding through me as I hurried towards him.

"Mija!" he exclaimed, his arms open wide as we enveloped each other in a tight embrace.

"Are you alright, Dad? Are you injured?" I asked, concern evident in my voice.

"I'm fine, mija. But are you alright?" he replied, returning the concern.

"I'm fine, Dad. Just grateful that you're safe." I said with a smile, as we pulled back from the embrace.

"Are these your friends?" my dad asked as Clarisse and Luke arrived on the scene.

"Yes, dad, this is Clarisse, and this is Luke." I responded, introducing them.

"Thank you both so much for protecting my daughter. You have my deepest gratitude." my dad expressed, shaking their hands warmly.

"Of course, sir." Luke replied with a reassuring smile.

"You're welcome sir." Clarisse replied with a warm smile.

"How is your mother?" my dad redirected his attention to me.

"She seemed fine the last time I saw her, but I'm sure she'll be relieved to know you're safely back home." I replied with a smile.

"What happens now?" my dad asked

"Well, now I'll give you this ball, and you just need to think of home. It lets you teleport back to home." I explained as I handed him the small ball.

"Will you also come with me?" my dad asked.

"No, dad, I'm sorry, I still have some other business I need to finish." I replied.

"Will you return home soon?" my dad asked, concern evident in his voice.

"I hope so." I replied with a smile.

"Sir, I promise to protect her." Luke said with a smile, stepping in front of me.

"Thank you, Luke. Her mother told me about you." my dad acknowledged.

"Aphrodite talked about me?" Luke asked, his brow furrowing.

"She indeed did. Don't worry, she only told me good things." my dad reassured, smiling.