𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈. ━━ the return of the unfortunate souls

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎the return of the unfortunate souls ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
the return of the unfortunate souls ׂׂ

    𝗔𝗦 𝗪𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗗𝗘 𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗔𝗬 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣, my mother walked alongside us, her presence bringing a sense of reassurance. My hand was intertwined with Luke's, his grip cool against mine, while Clarisse walked on my left, her determined stride matching my mother's.

Arriving at Chiron's office, we found Mr. D still seated in his usual chair, looking as uninterested as ever.

"Dionysus." my mother greeted him in a stern voice, her expression unwavering.

"Aphrodite." Dionysus straightened his posture, a hint of formality creeping into his demeanor.

"Where is Chiron?" my mother asked, her tone commanding attention.

"I heard my name, please wait." Chiron's voice echoed from somewhere nearby. Soon enough, he appeared, his centaur form moving gracefully into the room.

"Clarisse, Katherine, and Luke, you three are finally back home." Chiron greeted us with a grin, his warm eyes reflecting genuine happiness at our return.

"They have completed their quest, retrieved my mirror, and Katherine's father." my mother announced proudly, her voice filled with maternal pride.

"I am very happy to hear that. I'm glad you three are back alive and well, I hope." Chiron said, his concern evident as he regarded us.

"I think these three need a little medical attention just to make sure they're all okay." my mother suggested, her maternal instincts kicking in.

"That sounds like an excellent idea." Chiron agreed with a grin, already preparing to tend to our needs.

"I also want my daughter to be the head counselor of my cabin." my mother declared, her words catching me off guard with their suddenness.

"That is certainly going to happen, because of her heroic deeds." Chiron exclaimed proudly, his approval evident in his tone.

"Well then, I'll have to go back to Mount Olympus for the council meeting. I'll make sure everyone on Olympus knows about you three heroes completing the quest successfully." my mother said with a smile, her maternal pride shining through.

"I hope to see you three on Mount Olympus on the summer solstice." she added, her gaze lingering on each of us with warmth.

"We will, ma'am." Luke replied, his own smile mirroring my mother's.