𝐗𝐗𝐈. ━━ the beginning of our downfall

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎the beginning of our downfall ━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
the beginning of our downfall ׂׂ

𝗨𝗡𝗗𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠𝗧𝗛 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡, I found myself nestled beside Luke, our favorite spot by the tranquil lakes. His arm draped casually over my shoulder, enveloping me in a comforting embrace. Later this day, I would finally visit my mom on mouth Olympus since it was the summer solstice.

"I still am unsure about you going to Mount Olympus." Luke confessed, breaking the peaceful silence.

"Why's that?" I asked, turning to meet his gaze.

"What if Zeus decides to pull something, like poisoning you?" His concern was evident in his tone.

"Don't worry," I reassured him with a soft smile, attempting to ease his worries. "Zeus wouldn't dare attempt anything with the other gods present, and you'd never let any harm come to me."

"You're right, but I'm not exactly thrilled about also meeting my dad." Luke admitted, his expression clouded with uncertainty.

"You don't have to if you don't want to." I offered understandingly.

"True." Luke acknowledged, his features relaxing slightly.

"And besides," I added playfully, "I'm sure my mother will be thrilled to talk to you all day, especially since I've mentioned you're my boyfriend now."

"I just hope she doesn't hate me." Luke mused, his anxiety betraying his words.

"Luke, she already loves you. She's genuinely happy about us being together as a couple. She even mentioned she saw it coming." I revealed, a hint of excitement in my voice.

"No way." Luke exclaimed, his disbelief evident.

"I can't wait to finally see her again. I've missed her." I admitted, a rush of excitement coursing through me.

"By the way, it seems like almost everyone from camp is attending, except the younger kids." Luke added.

"Annie's not coming?" I asked, surprised by the news.

Luke shook his head in response. "It's a bit disappointing. I guess kids her age aren't allowed, only those of around our age." he explained.

"Yeah, that makes sense." I nodded in understanding.

"At least our entire group will be there. It's pretty exciting." I remarked, trying to focus on the positive aspects of the upcoming visit.

"Well, it's exciting at first, but there's always some drama towards the end." Luke remarked, his tone amusing.