𝐕𝐈𝐈. ━━ something wicked

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎something wicked ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
something wicked ׂׂ

   𝗠𝗬 𝗗𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗠𝗦 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗥𝗞, in the dim light, I approached a figure seated on a throne, his face hidden in the shadows. As I drew closer, I could see his cruel expression, his eyes locked onto me with a piercing stare, watching my every move closely.

"You're finally here." the man's voice resonated, sending a chill down my spine.

"Who are you?" I demanded, my voice betraying my growing unease.

"I am Zeus, the king of the gods." he replied, his tone as stern as a thunderclap.

"Why are you in my dreams?" I asked, feeling fear coursing trough my body

"Child, this won't remain a mere dream anymore. It's about to become the nightmare you'll never escape." he declared with a sinister laugh.

"You shouldn't even exist, forbidden child. Born of a union that defies my commandments, you deserve punishment." Zeus thundered, his voice echoing through the darkness, punctuated by flashes of lightning.

"The commandment was issued after I was born, I am not a forbidden child." I said

"You dare to challenge my authority, child?" Zeus said, fuming, the sounds of lightnings were echoing trough the darkness.

"I'm not challenging your authority, Zeus. I'm simply stating the facts. When I came into this world, there was no commandment forbidding my existence. It was only after the fact that such a rule was issued." I said

"Silence, child!" Zeus thundered, his voice resonating with divine fury. "Your mother shall answer for your actions and you shall face the consequences as well!"

With a menacing gesture, he pointed his lightning bolt directly at me. A crackling arc of electricity surged forth, hurtling toward me with unstoppable force, until I jolted awake, Zeus's rage still echoing in my mind. I sat up in my bed and went outside to clear my mind.

I noticed Darius leaning against the wall of his cabin, barely visible in the dim moonlight. With cautious steps, I approached him, hoping to keep my presence unnoticed.

"Darius." I whispered loudly as I reached him.

"That stinks." I grimaced, waving my hand to disperse the unpleasant smoke.

"What are you doing out here at this hour?" Darius asked in a hushed tone, putting his cigarette aside.

"I needed to clear my mind." I replied.