𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕. ━━ tears mixed with raindrops

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎tears mixed with raindrops ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
tears mixed with raindrops ׂׂ

    𝗔𝗦 𝗜 𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗣, raindrops pelted down relentlessly, and there, amidst the storm, stood Clarisse. While most campers sought refuge in their cabins, she remained outside, steadfast. Hastening towards her, tears streamed down my cheeks, betraying the turmoil within.

"Kathy, what's wrong? Why are you crying? Who hurt you?" Clarisse's voice carried genuine concern, etched across her features.

Unable to speak I simply embraced her tightly, seeking solace from the deluge of emotions. In her arms, amidst the cold rain, I surrendered to my tears, uncaring of any witnesses to my vulnerability.

"What happened, Kathy?" Clarisse's gentle touch soothed, her fingers running through my wet hair.

"I...I can't find the words," I confessed between sobs.

"You don't have to force it. It's okay," Clarisse reassured, her voice a balm to my shattered spirit.

"It's as if everything's turned upside down, like the world's crumbled beneath me. I can't bear it," I managed to speak amid my tears.

"I understand. You don't have to explain," she offered, understanding lacing her words.

"I just...I can't bear to dwell on it. The pain is too much," I admitted, pulling away from our embrace.

"Let's get you inside before you catch a cold," Clarisse suggested, her concern unwavering. With a nod, I followed her, grateful for her silent support amidst the tempest of my emotions.

Her hand rested gently on my shoulder, a silent vow of unwavering support. Such displays of tenderness were reserved for those closest to Clarisse, revealing a side that many campers rarely witnessed.

Entering the cabin, I was met with the gaze of my siblings, their concern palpable as they noticed the tear tracks staining my cheeks. Serenity, quick to react, rose from her bed with a worried exclamation, joined swiftly by Celest.

"Kathy, what happened?" Celest's voice echoed Serenity's concern, her eyes searching mine for answers.

"I...I'd rather not talk about it right now, sorry," I murmured, moving to my bed, feeling the weight of the day pressing down on me.

"You don't have to apologize, Kathy. Just know we're here for you," Serenity reassured, her warm smile offering solace as she and Celest settled beside me.