𝐗. ━━ darkness ahead

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎darkness ahead ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
darkness ahead ׂׂ

   𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗖𝗛𝗢𝗢𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗡𝗬 𝗛𝗔𝗗 𝗝𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝗙𝗜𝗡𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗘𝗗 and I made my way towards breakfast, aware that the morning assembly was soon to begin. As I walked, the group began catching up to me.

"Kathy!" Clarisse's voice rang out and she hurried to walk beside me.

"Surprised I chose you?" I teased, glancing at her.

"Definitely, I was sure you'd pick Max." Clarisse replied.

"But I chose you." I said warmly, a smile playing on my lips as the rest of the group caught up.

"You won't regret choosing us, Kathy," Luke chimed in, walking alongside me.

"I know you two won't ever disappoint me." I expressed, full of honesty

"Will Chiron be addressing our quest during the morning assembly?" I asked.

"Yes, but let's grab breakfast first." Luke replied, his expression warm.

"I'm still amazed that Chiron considered me worthy of my cabin." Tyler remarked.

"Did you forget what he mentioned when he introduced you to me?" I reminded him.

"Yeah." Tyler admitted.

"How can you be so smart and clueless at the same time?" Max teased.

"Hey!" Tyler protested, playfully nudging Max.

"He explicitly praised your exceptional skill in medicine and hailed you as one of the best, when he introduced you when I arrived at the infirmary" I said.

"Oh yeah, now I remember!" Tyler said

"If Katherine had chosen you, I would've felt sorry for her." Clarisse remarked.

"As if you're any better." Tyler retorted.

"What was that?" Clarisse challenged.

"Nothing." Tyler quickly said, prompting Max to chuckle.

We reached the dining pavilion where Aurora, Darius, Xavier, Lila, and Grover were already seated.

"Hey, everyone!" I greeted enthusiastically, flashing a smile.

"How did it go?" Lila asked, returning the smile.

"Great. I chose Luke and Clarisse." I replied with a grin as I settled beside Luke.