𝐗𝐈𝐗. ━━ a night to remember

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎a night to remember ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
a night to remember ׂׂ

𝗟𝗨𝗞𝗘 𝗘𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗥𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗠𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗬 𝗖𝗔𝗕𝗜𝗡 as the excitement for the evening's campfire and fireworks grew. I quickly changed into a casual outfit of flared jeans and a T-shirt, adding a touch of makeup before waiting for Serenity and Celest to join me.

"We're going to be late if we don't hurry. We're probably the only ones who haven't made it to the campfire yet." I remarked, feeling a hint of urgency.

"You're such a mom, Kathy." Celest teased.

"Come on, let's go." I urged, leading the way out of the cabin. The air was filled with the distant sounds of music of the campfire. The fireworks were soon to begin.

"Hurry up!" I called out as Serenity and Celest lagged behind.

"You're so bossy." Serenity chuckled.

"I just don't want to miss the fireworks." I explained, picking up the pace as we headed towards the campfire.

"They're supposed to be spectacular tonight." Celest remarked, matching my excitement.

"I hope so. I absolutely love fireworks." I confessed.

"This is going to be so much fun." Serenity agreed enthusiastically.

"Definitely. I can't wait." Celest added as we finally reached the campfire area.

"I'll catch up with you guys later!" I shouted over the booming music, eager to join the group.

"Enjoy your first campfire!" Serenity called out with a smile.

"Thanks!" I replied, excitement bubbling within me as I headed towards the heart of the celebration.

"Sorry for being late." I apologized as I approached the group.

"You made it just in time for the fireworks." Luke said, his arm casually draped over my shoulders.

"Couple goals!" Clarisse's voice cut through the loud music as it swelled.

"Couple goals? They aren't even together, Clarisse." Aurora chimed in.

"We actually are." I shouted happily, unable to contain my excitement.

"No way, I knew it!" Xavier's voice rose above the loud noises.

"They've already been acting like a couple before they went on their quest." Max added to the chorus of voices.