𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. ━━ the golden soulmates

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎the golden soulmates ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
the golden soulmates ׂׂ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗨𝗡 𝗖𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗧𝗦 𝗪𝗔𝗥𝗠 𝗚𝗟𝗢𝗪 as I strolled back to my cabin, newly bestowed with the title of head counselor for Cabin Ten. It still felt surreal to wear that mantle. Upon reaching the cabin, my eyes were met with a grand banner proclaiming, "Welcome back, Kathy!"

"Aww, thank you all so much." I exclaimed, genuinely touched and I held a grin on my face..

"The new head counselor deserves the royal treatment." Serenity chimed in, her smile infectious.

"Guess what? We've got fireworks planned for tonight, and to top it off, there's a bonfire!" announced my younger brother River, his excitement evident.

"That sounds fun! What exactly happens at a bonfire?" I asked, feeling curious.

"Well, expect plenty of singing and storytelling. It's tradition for campers to share their adventures, especially upon returning from quests." Serenity explained.

"The last bonfire, I was the one telling everyone the tales from my own quest." Celest reminisced.

"How long ago was that?" I wondered aloud.

"About two months, just before your arrival. Before me, it was Aurora, Tyler, and Tristan who were responsible for the story-telling." Celest answered, a hint of nostalgia in her voice.

"Who's Tristan?" I asked, feeling intrigued.

"Oh, he's their brother, super cocky, but very fun to hang around with." Celest replied with a smirk.

"Can we just wear whatever we want to bonfires?" I asked

"Absolutely! That's one of the best parts. Bonfires are all about freedom, no rules, just fun." Serenity exclaimed

"I'm not exactly a pro at storytelling, though." I confessed.

"Don't worry, it'll come naturally." Serenity reassured me with a comforting smile.

"And besides, I'm sure your boyfriend will come to the rescue." Celest teased, nudging me playfully.

"Oh, hush." I retorted with a laugh.

"I sense official couple vibes here." Serenity remarked, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

"Well, it actually is official," I confessed, unable to contain my grin.

"What!" they both exclaimed in unison, their surprise evident.

"Luke and I are official, but I wasn't sure how to break the news to you guys." I explained, feeling a mixture of nerves and excitement.