𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄▬▬▬ before it all

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆  ☀︎⋆ ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY  ▎prologue━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
prologueׂׂ

   𝗠𝗬 𝗘𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗪𝗢𝗨𝗟𝗗 𝗔𝗟𝗪𝗔𝗬𝗦 𝗕𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗫𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 at the things I saw outside the classroom and again my eyes were drawn to the fluttering wings of the doves that seemed to accompany me everywhere I was. I often found solace in their presence. In my perspective I felt that it was a sign from someone, but I couldn't explain why.

Despite the sideways glances and whispered comments from the people around me, I couldn't care any less. My perspective felt unique, and I embraced it wholeheartedly. After all, it was what allowed me to notice the beauty in the smallest of details, like the way sunlight danced on the leaves or the beautiful patterns of clouds in the sky.

My best friend Lila who I met last month was like a breath of fresh air. With her vibrant personality and infectious laughter, she brought a sense of joy to every moment we shared. She was my first friend since I moved last month. She accepted me for who I am and I accepted her for who she is. My thoughts got soon interrupted by a loud voice.

"Miss Rivera, what is the answer for this question?" Miss Ravenwood asked to me. She would always pick me, because she knew I never paid attention to her class.

"Is it carbon dioxide?" I said and I heard laughter on the other side of the classroom.

"You are wrong again, when will the day be when you finally pay attention and answer for once a question right?" Miss Ravenwood asked with a displeasing look on her face.

"Go to the principal, I'm sick of it. It seems you don't want to be in my class, so I think it's better if you go to the principal office." she said with a firm tone

"But ma'am, if you was to ask this question to anyone in this clas, no one would know the answer. You didn't even start your explanation and yet you think I must already know it." I said, I stood my ground but it didn't last for long.

Miss Ravenwood's voice sliced through the air, dripping with contempt as she leveled her threat. "Don't take that tone with me young lady or i'll have you expelled. Troubled kids like you shouldn't even be alive," she spat, her words laced with a venom that left a bitter taste in the room. Murmurs flitted like nervous shadows around the classroom, betraying the shock and discomfort her harsh words elicited.

But amidst the tension, Lila, my best friend, rose defiantly by my side. "For only having one question wrong? Then you should just send everybody to the principal," she retorted, her voice carrying a mixture of defiance and disbelief.