𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈. ━━ love the way you lie

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎love the way you lie ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
love the way you lie ׂׂ

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗘𝗡𝗩𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗦𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗨𝗦𝗛 as Luke and I sat together. His arm naturally found its place around me, offering a comforting embrace that I gladly sank into.

"Is something on your mind? You've seemed a bit off lately." I ventured softly, breaking the peace with my concern.

"No, not really. Why?" Luke's reply was just as soft, his tone gentle.

"I don't know... I've just had this feeling like something's been bothering you." I admitted, searching his eyes for any hint of what might be troubling him.

"Don't worry, everything's fine." Luke reassured me, planting a tender kiss atop my head.

"Oh okay, but you know you can always talk to me if something's wrong." I said, offering a warm smile.

"There's really nothing wrong, mi amor." Luke affirmed, pressing another kiss, this time to my lips.

"Are you sure?" I pressed, unable to shake the feeling of unease despite his reassurances.

"Yes, absolutely." Luke replied with a smile, though somehow, I couldn't shake the feeling that he wasn't being entirely truthful. I've learned to recognize the subtle signs when Luke isn't being completely honest, even if I couldn't quite explain how.

"Okay, then." I said, masking my lingering doubts with a smile of my own.

"Look, the swans are back." Luke exclaimed, pointing towards the elegant creatures gracefully gliding across the tranquil waters before us.

"I remember saying right here once that you reminded me of a swan." Luke reminisced, his gaze lingering on the serene scene.

"I think that made me love you even more." I admitted, a fond smile tugging at my lips.

"Well, what can I say? I've always been quite the charmer." Luke replied with a sheepish grin, his eyes sparkling with mischief.

"Oh, stop it." I chided playfully, but our conversation was interrupted by the distant sound signaling it was time for supper.

"I've been considering starting a combat training class. What do you think?" I asked as Luke helped me up from the ground.

"That sounds fantastic. Will your siblings join in too?" Luke asked, his interest evident.

"I hope so. Annabeth actually suggested the idea to me. She also mentioned someone named Dakota who's eager to join." I explained as we began to stroll together.