𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗. ━━ farewells

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎farewells ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
farewells ׂׂ

𝗔𝗦 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗢 𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗣𝗔𝗥𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗔𝗥𝗞 on their quest, the air was thick with anticipation and apprehension. Our friend group had assembled to bid them farewell, offering words of encouragement and farewells laden with unspoken concern.

I found myself drawn to Annie amidst the crowd, feeling the weight of worry settle upon me like a heavy cloak. With a sense of urgency, I pulled her into a tight embrace, hoping to convey my silent fears through the strength of my hold.

"Take care of yourself out there," I murmured, my voice barely above a whisper, as if afraid that speaking too loudly might bring about the very dangers we feared.

Annie returned the embrace, her arms wrapping around me in a gesture of solidarity. "We'll be alright," she reassured me, though her words did little to ease the knot of anxiety that had formed in my stomach.

"That's quite the grip tho." Annie chuckled, gently pulling away from our embrace.

"Just making sure you all come back alive." I replied with a faint smile, though my concern lingered.

"Don't worry, we'll do our best not to get into too much trouble." Annie assured me, her smile warm but tinged with determination.

As we exchanged parting words, Annie noticed the absence of my necklace. "Where's your necklace?" she asked her curiosity evident.

"Percy has it." I explained, gesturing towards him. "I thought it might come in handy for your quest."

Annie's eyes widened in realization. "So, your necklace has powers like my cap?" she asked, intrigued.

"Exactly," I confirmed, nodding. "If you hold the swan charm and utter my mother's name, she'll come to your aid instantly."

Annie's expression shifted, a hint of uncertainty crossing her features. "But what if your mom doesn't want to help us?" she questioned, voicing a concern that had crossed my mind as well.

I paused, considering her question. "I trust she'll do what's right," I finally replied, though doubt lingered in the back of my mind.

"Don't worry, I'll tell her that you three have my necklace and that she should help you on this quest," I assured her, my voice carrying a note of determination.

"I'll miss you, Kathy," Annie said, her voice tinged with sadness.

"I'll miss you too, Annie," I replied, managing a faint smile despite the knot of worry tightening in my chest.