𝐗𝐈. ━━ welcome to new york

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆ೃ❦⁀➷▎MOTHER'S BEAUTY ▎welcome to new york ━━ׂׂૢ

⋆☀︎⋆₊⋆˚୨୧⋆₊⋆ ☀︎⋆
ೃ❦⁀➷
MOTHER'S BEAUTY
welcome to new york ׂׂ

𝗪𝗘 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗜𝗡 𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗕 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗡𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗚𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗥𝗢𝗨𝗚𝗛 the bustling streets of New York City, I found myself captivated by the towering buildings that stretched towards the sky. The sunlight illuminated the cityscape, casting a radiant glow over everything in sight. When the taxi finally came to a stop, Clarisse gave the money and added a tip.

"Thank you, sir." I said

"Of course, but remember to stay together. You never know what might happen in a city like this." the taxi driver replied with a solemn nod.

With a final expression of thanks, I exited the cab, welcomed by the warmth of the sun as we embarked on foot along the bustling streets.

"Have you both been to the city before?" I asked as we strolled along on the streets.

"Plenty of times, mostly when we were sneaking out." Clarisse confessed with a hint of mischief in her tone.

"It seems like sneaking out is a common thing at camp." I remarked with a chuckle.

"True, although the last time I snuck out was on my birthday." Luke admitted, his tone tinged with nostalgia.

"Same here." Clarisse chimed in

"And when was that?" I inquired, curious about their birthdays.

"It was on the 29th of November." Luke responded.

"Mine was on the 21st of April." Clarisse added.

"What about you?" Luke turning the question back to me.

"It's on the 17th of June, right before the summer solstice." I replied.

"Oh yeah, that's right." Clarisse affirmed, recalling the date.

"It means  it's almost your birthday." Luke noted with a smile.

"Yeah." I said, feeling a rush of excitement coursing trough my body, as we neared the Port Authority Bus Terminal.

"After you," Luke said, flashing me a warm smile.

"Thank you," I replied graciously, returning his smile with one of my own.

"No way you two are going to be lovebirds on this whole trip." Clarisse remarked.

"I was only being nice, I wasn't even flirting." Luke protested.

"Yeah, and Taylor Swift is my aunt." Clarisse retorted sarcastically.

"Funny," Luke replied, rolling his eyes playfully.