Chapter 59 - Edited

(Next day)

I open my eyes and the stupid sun is hitting my face.
Yes, because there is no Mason to cover me!

I take the sheets off of me, carefully and I climb down the stairs. I hear some light snores and I recognize them. I walk on the tip of my toes to the couch and I lean to see Mason sleeping in just boxers. His hair is everywhere like it always is when he's too hot during the night. I see some sweat gathering on his chest and I bite my lip.

I outline the couch and I crouch to his level. I try to fix his hair and he stirs, opening his eyes slowly.

(Maya) "Hi." – I smile.

(Mason) "Hey." – he smiles.

(Maya) "Did you sleep well?"

He shrugs and pulls my arm, making me lay on top of him. I put my head on his chest.

(Maya) "Mace, I need to make Liv's breakfast."

(Mason) "She can eat some cereals."

I lift my head and I glare at him. I get up.

(Mason) "I'll help you, then..." – he sits.

I walk to the kitchen to make her breakfast. I feel Mace's arms around my stomach and he kisses my shoulder, swaying us.

(Mason) "I intend to keep my promise from yesterday."

(Maya) "Good." – I smirk.

He kisses my cheek and walks to the cabinets to gather the ingredients. I start making the pancakes and he frowns next to me.

(Mason) "I believe than even a pregnant Liv doesn't eat that much."

(Maya) "No but a pregnant Liv and her soon-to-be-husband do."

He shakes his head.

(Maya) "Put two trays on the table with a plate, glass, silverware and a napkin on each one of them."

He raises his eyebrow at me.

(Mason) "Tasted a little power yesterday and we think we're bosses?" – he jokes.

(Maya) "Yes, I just need a tattoo now." – I look at him and I stick my tongue out.

He bites his lip and does what I asked him. I finish the pancakes and I put them on the plates while he pours some juice on the glasses. I prepare two bowls of cereals for us and I put mine on the tray, because I'm eating with her. We finally finish everything and before I grab a tray, he grabs my arm making me turn to him. He connects our lips and his tongue goes straight into my mouth. I tug on his hair and he grabs the back of my thighs, lifting me up. He walks to the counter and places me on top. His hands roam through my body and mine tug harder on his hair.

(Rob) "Nice... Some porn in the morning."

We break from the kiss and Mace looks like he's about to kill Rob.

(Maya) "I thought that you only showed up at Christmas." – I look to Rob.

Yes, I just made a reference with his real name and yes, he looks like he's about to make my mind blow with the power of his mind.

(Rob) "You think you're funny."

(Maya) "I know I am."

Mace steps back, laughing, and I hop off of the counter. I grab a tray and I walk upstairs, entering on my bedroom.

(Maya) "Liv, wake up, sweetheart."

She stirs and opens her eyes. She rubs them, while sitting on the bed, resting her back on the headboard. I put the tray on her lap and I take my bowl to start eating.