Chapter 34 - Edited

(Next day)

Maya's P.O.V.

(Mason) "Okay, let's see what you got." – he motions with his hand for me to start.

We are at the gym and we are training because he told me he would teach me how to fight better. I run to him and I try to punch him on the right but he grabs my arm and I try to hit him in the balls with my knee but he grabs my leg.

I look at him surprised and he just winks. I slap him with my left hand and he looks at me kind of offended.

(Maya) "I could've punched you."

He bites the inside of his cheek and twists my arm, making me turn my back to him. I elbow him on the ribs but not too hard and he lets go of me.

(Mason) "If this was a normal situation, I wouldn't have let you go. You have to hit harder."

(Maya) "I'm not going to hit you!"

He stands straight.

(Mason) "Do you want to learn or not?!"

I huff and he runs to me. He tries to punch me on the left side but I block his move. I punch him on the stomach and he stumbles a few feet back. I kick him on the side with my left leg, because two days ago I made the mistake of kicking with my right leg and it hurt.

He grabs my leg with an intense grip and steps closer to me.

(Mason) "You can't let the enemy catch any of your limbs or you gonna end up with something broken."

He tries to let go but I stop him.

(Maya) "No, no, no!"

(Mason) "What?"

(Maya) "I want to know how to get out of this."

I look to our bodies, thinking.

(Mason) "You're taking too much time."

Dammit! Where to hit?!

(Mason) "Maya!"

As a reflex I punch him right in the middle of his face. I cover my mouth with my hands, gasping and he lets go of my leg.

(Maya) "I'm so sorry, are you okay?" – I try to hide my laugh.

He holds a thumb up, telling me that he's okay. He shakes his head and rubs his nose.

(Maya) "It's not broken, is it?"

(Mason) "No."

I bite my lip.

(Mason) "Great punch." – he nods, surprised.

(Maya) "Mason, maybe we should stop... I don't want to hurt you."

(Mason) "Don't worry about that. I'm gonna hurt you too."

(Maya) "I know you won't." – I cross my arms.

He pinches my arm to prove his point. I glare at him.

(Mason) "Come on. I know you can't hurt much." – he smirks and steps back.

I run to him and I slide on the floor between his legs. He looks at me surprised and I punch him in the balls making him fall to the ground, grabbing his crotch.

(Mason) "Oh my god!" – he says in a raspy voice.

I laugh and he rolls to face me.

(Mason) "That was literally a low blow."

(Maya) "Men have the perfect weak spot." – I grin proudly.

He sits on the floor still wincing from the pain.