Chapter 50 - Edited

(Next day)

I open my eyes because of the clarity. I turn around and I smile.
It's not a dream...

He's still sleeping. I have to admit, I think he's much sexier with the beard, though he was pretty sexy before.

His hand is on top of my body and the other is beneath his head. I slide my hand down his chest and I stop when I see something new.

«I'm not yours because you own me. I'm yours because I don't want to be anybody else's. – Goddess.»

He tattooed them on his chest...

I said those words on the day he supposedly died... He said to me that I belonged with someone else that wasn't him and I answered him that I was his. He said that he didn't own me and I said those two sentences to him.

I can't believe he tattooed them...

He stirs and opens his eyes. The green pearls I've missed so much... They're finally back...
He's finally back.

(Mason) "Morning." – he smiles and says in a raspy voice that is deeper than the usual.

(Maya) "Morning." – I smile.

He brings me closer to his chest.

(Maya) "You tattooed what I said to you..."

(Mason) "Of course I did... It was the most amazing thing that anyone has ever said to me."

I lift my hand and I caress his black hair.

(Mason) "You tattooed Angel too." – he nods to my chest.

(Maya) "You are my angel, angel."

He smiles and leans slowly until his lips come in contact with mine. It's just a small kiss with light touches here and there but soon has our tongues involved. He grabs the back of my neck to deepen the kiss and I tug on his hair, making him moan. He rolls on top of me and puts his elbows on each side of my head with his hands tangled on my hair. He detaches his mouth from mine and moves to my neck.

I tilt my head to the side to give him better access. He kisses gently and when he finds the perfect spot, he sucks and licks to sooth the pain. He bites gently a couple of times on the crook of my neck.

(Mason) "I want to make love with you." – he says in-between kisses.

I moan in response and I feel him smile against my neck. He leans back a little and kneels between my legs. I take my t-shirt off and he accompanies my movements kissing the skin on my stomach and then chest that is revealed each moment. His hands slide up my sides and when they reach the side of my breasts, he stops there.

His mouth connects to my left breast and my hands squeeze his shoulders. He kisses my nipple and takes it between his teeth pulling delicately. His tongue swirls around it in a teasing, slow motion and my back arches slightly off of the bed. He, then, moves to my right one and repeats the process, earning the same response. He kisses the tattoo on my chest and I smile at how sweet he's being.

His face levels with mine and he kisses me once more. One of his arms is supporting himself so I don't bear all of his weight and the other is traveling down my body and hooks with the waistband of my underwear. I put my legs to one of his sides and I lift them so it's easier for him to take them off. He throws it somewhere and moves one of my legs to the other side of his waist. He lays his lower part against me and I can feel his hard-on pressed against my slit. He moves up a little and uses one hand to enter in me. I moan at the sensation.

He puts his elbows on the mattress and his hands on top of my head. I wrap my legs around his waist and I hook my feet on each other. I wrap my arms around his torso and he starts going in and out, slowly.