Chapter 55 - Edited

(Next day)

I hear some noises and I open my eyes.

(Mason) "You're awake."

I look to the end of the bed to see him packing. I yawn and I sit on the bed, looking at him.

(Maya) "You're packing already?"

(Mason) "I just couldn't sleep..." – he shrugs.

He puts the folded clothes inside the suitcase and zips it up.

(Maya) "I need to buy some clothes..."

He looks at me and runs a hand through his hair, making it go back to his normal mess, which I love.

(Mason) "Okay. What kind of clothes?"

(Maya) "Pregnant clothes."

A smile appears on his face and his eyes seem to glow even more.
Yes, he's really excited about the baby.

I smile.

(Mason) "Okay, I'm gonna prepare you a bath, while you stretch yourself and then we'll get dressed to go out for breakfast and to go shopping."

I nod and he goes to the bathroom. I get up from the bed and I stretch myself, walking to the bathroom afterwards. He's still filling the tub with water, so I sit on the counter, still naked from last night.

(Mason) "Okay..." – he shuts the water off.

I jump from the counter and I take my socks off. I grab his hand so I don't slip on the tub and he helps me get in. The water is hot and it feels amazing to relax my muscles. I lean my back on the tub and I close my eyes.

(Mason) "Feel better?" – he chuckles at my reaction.

I hum in response. He grabs the seat that was on the corner and puts it next to the tub, sitting on it.

(Mason) "Okay, give me your foot."

I lift my foot and I put it on his lap. He starts massaging it.

(Mason) "When are we telling the others?"

(Maya) "After the wedding."

He doesn't answer. I open my eyes to look at him looking at my foot.

(Maya) "What?"

(Mason) "Nothing. I just... Don't know if I can hold on for a week."

I smile.

(Maya) "You'll manage."

He puts my foot on the tub and I raise the other for him to massage it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Maya) "I like this one." – I show him a t-shirt.

We are at the pregnant shop. We've already had breakfast and now we are shopping for some new clothes.

(Mason) "I like that too." – he laughs.

It's a white t-shirt that says «The daddy of my baby is hot!».

(Maya) "Then this is going."

He grabs and adds to the bag we already have. I've bought leggings and some loose t-shirts. I even bought three summer dresses and a floral jumpsuit.

(Mason) "I think you have clothes for you and for Liv." – he mocks.

(Maya) "A woman can never have too many clothes."

I feel him looking at me weirdly. I look at him and he's frowning at me.

(Maya) "What?"

(Mason) "What have you done to the woman that said she could use a pair of boots, jeans and a top to a nightclub?"