Chapter 18

He turns to me.

(Rick) "Dude, seriously? You're blocking me out?"

Mason's back is facing Rick. Mason just waves his hand for him.

(Mason) "Talk to me then."

(Maya) "Like I said, I don't have anything to say."

(Mason) "Then let's not talk." – he smirks.

I look at him confused and his hand that is on my chair pulls my neck to him. Our lips connect and they move slowly, like they want to savor every moment.

(Mike) "And he was complaining about PDA..."

I ignore him but I know that Mason is doing something. I open my right eye to look and I see Mason showing him the middle finger. I break from the kiss to laugh.

(Olivia) "Great... Now you've fucked up my masterpiece." – she shakes her head.

I look at Mace and he has lipstick on his lips. I laugh and he looks at me confused but with a light smile on his face.

(Mason) "What are you laughing at?"

I clean the lipstick off of his lips with my thumb.

(Maya) "Is mine smudged?" – I ask Olivia and point to my lips.

She nods and lends me a little mirror. My eyes widen when I see the lipstick that is now around my mouth.

(Maya) "Great, I look like a clown..."

Everyone laughs while I clean the lipstick and I put a new layer. The food comes not even a minute after and we start eating.

(Olivia) "Guys, we have something to tell you." – she says with a huge grin.

Mason narrows his eyes and we all stop eating.

(Mike) "We are getting married." – he smiles.

Everyone looks surprised but we soon get up to hug them. I hug Olivia and she hugs me back.

(Maya) "Congratulations!"

(Olivia) "Thank you!"

(Mason) "So that is why you wanted to come here..."

(Olivia) "Yes, we couldn't give the news at McDonalds."

(Maya) "It's still a great place, though." – I chuckle.

I hug Mike and he whispers something on my ear.

(Mike) "Do you think she's happy?"

(Maya) "She's clearly really happy."

He smiles and Mason stands right behind me.

(Mason) "Dude, I already told you this but if you hurt my cousin, I'll cut your balls and make you eat them and that's just for warm up."

I hit Mason with my elbow.

(Olivia) "If he does something to me, I'll cut his balls myself." – she winks.

(Rick) "I have a feeling we will be having a lot of fun." – he laughs and pats Mike's back.

(Mike) "I won't..." – he mocks.

My stomach rumbles and everyone chuckles. We get back in our places and I notice that Olivia can't stop smiling.

I put a piece of food on my mouth when Olivia decides to talk.

(Olivia) "I want you to be my maid of honor." – she says to me.

I choke on the food and I start coughing. When I recover myself, Mason is laughing and Olivia is a little worried.