Chapter 11

(Next day)

Maya's P.O.V

(Rob) "Shh, she's sleeping." – he whispers.

I face the ceiling and I groan.

(Joe) "Well, she's not sleeping anymore." – he chuckles.

(Maya) "Nope."

Someone climbs down the stairs. I tilt my head to see who it is and oh my god...

Mason is shirtless and only wearing a pair of boxers. His hair is a mess, which I find very, very hot, and his green eyes are darker than usual. His torso is nothing like I've seen. Definitely been working out; he looks like one of those guys from the movies. He has some tattoos. He has the words «Be the Boss» tattooed on his left bicep, in the inner part and the sentence «Tough times don't last; tough people do» on his right bicep, also on the inner part.

(Mason) "Do you need something?" – he smirks.

I shake my head quickly and he laughs. He sits on the end of the couch I'm in and I bend my legs to my chest. He puts his right arm on top of the back rest and licks his lips.

(Maya) "Can you stop looking at me like that?" – I pull the blanket to cover my upper half.

(Mason) "Like what?"

He looks around and his smirk almost fades when he realizes we are not alone but it comes right back when his eyes light up like he has some sort of idea.

(Mason) "All of you, leave."

I look at him confused. I hear some noises and they all go to the basement. Mason looks back at me and bites his lip, showing his dimple on the left cheek.

(Maya) "What?"

(Mason) "We never finished what we started yesterday."

(Maya) "We didn't start anything."

(Mason) "We were about to."

(Maya) "But we didn't." – I bite my lip.

He sighs. He pulls my ankles so I'm lying right in front of him.

(Maya) "Do you mind?"

He nods and leans his face until it's inches away from mine. I put my hand on my mouth and his lips collide with my hand. He opens his eyes and withdraws his lips from my hand.

(Mason) "The hell?!"

(Maya) "I'm already working today so I can't kiss my boss."

(Mason) "Fuck that shit!"

He grabs my wrists with just one hand and with the other, he grabs my jaw to make sure I don't move. He connects his lips with mine, like he hungered for this. His tongue enters in my mouth and he releases my wrists. His hands go to my neck and his thumbs are caressing my cheeks while my hands slide up his naked torso and they stop when I feel his hair through my fingers. I tug a little and he moans. He moves so he's lying on top of me, between my legs, though the blanket is still between us.

One of his hands starts taking the blanket off, while the other is supporting him. His tongue is doing wonders inside my mouth; he's exploring and battling with mine.

Someone clears their throat and I push him off of me.

(Mike) "I'm sorry to interrupt but Olivia should arrive in two hours."

I start to blush while Mason looks like he's about to kill Mike. I chuckle a little.

(Mason) "Thanks." – he says through gritted teeth.