Chapter 15

(Mason) "Unfortunately..." – he mutters.

(Maya) "I heard that."

(Mason) "I know."

Olivia and Mike go upstairs. Joe wakes up very violently and Mason and I look at him a little scared.

(Mason) "Are you okay, bro?"

(Joe) "I thought I fell from a cliff."

I feel Mason's chest shaking meaning he's laughing.

(Joe) "Wake up, you lazy ass." – he hits Rick on his chest.

Rick mumbles something and gets up without opening his eyes. Joe guides him upstairs leaving me, Mason and Rob.

(Mason) "Is he still sleeping?"

(Maya) "Yeah."

Mason hits Rob's ear and Rob scratches his ear. Mason and I chuckle. Mason slaps him and he wakes up.

(Rob) "What?!"

(Mason) "Go to bed."

Rob mumbles something and gets up. He turns off the lights and goes upstairs.

(Maya) "Seriously?"

Mason laughs. He stirs a bit to get more comfortable and wraps his arms around me.

(Maya) "What do you think you're doing?"

(Mason) "Getting comfortable, now sleep." – he turns off the TV and puts his forehead against my neck.

(Maya) "No." – I try to get up but his grip is really tight on me.

(Mason) "You're not going anywhere."

(Maya) "You know I can kick you in the balls, right?"

(Mason) "Actually, from this angle you can't. If you want to hurt me in the balls you can but you have to use your hand." – I can imagine he's smirking right now.

(Maya) "You're disgusting."

(Mason) "Come on... I see the way you look at me."

(Maya) "You should see an ophthalmologist; I think there's something wrong with you."

(Mason) "You think I'm hot."

(Maya) "Yes, you are but that doesn't mean that I want to grab your balls." – I try to cover my laugh.

He chuckles.

(Mason) "You're hot and that means I want to lay my hands on you." – his hands travel lower each second.

(Maya) "Yes but you won't because it would be consider rape."

(Mason) "It's not rape if you like it." – he stops on the waistband of my leggings.

(Maya) "Who said I would like it?"

(Mason) "Oh, goddess. One night with me and you'll be sent to heaven."

I laugh.

(Maya) "You're so full of yourself. You think you're that good?"

(Mason) "I know I'm that good."

(Maya) "And why do you think that?"

(Mason) "Usually I need more than one woman because they can't take me. So when one's resting, I please the other."

(Maya) "Well, first of, I'm not like those bitches; I thought I told you that already. And hoes usually are so used, that their bodies reach the orgasm the moment you touch them."