Chapter 54 - Edited

We look at him confused.

(Mason) "What you mean I'm not her type? I'm everyone's type! Even men!"

I chuckle.

(Jean) "She's her type." – he points to me.

Wait, what?!

Mason looks at me with wide eyes.

(Maya) "I don't play in that team..."

(Jean) "You just have to pretend."

Mace shrugs his shoulders, saying he's okay with the situation. I hit his arm.

(Mason) "What?" – he laughs. – "You and other girl... I think I will love to see that."

I glare at him and he laughs harder.

(Jean) "Alright, you just have to change a little the way you dress and she'll fall on your feet."

(Maya) "Change how much?"

(Jean) "A little."

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Maya) "Really?" – I look at the outfit.

One of his maids took the liberty to buy the appropriate clothes for tonight and I'm with Mason on one of the guest rooms, where she brought the outfit.

(Mason) "I think you'll be hot." – he sits on the bed.

I sigh and I start putting the clothes on. It's a pair of black knee socks with a red leather, and somewhat short, skirt. She brought a sleeveless black t-shirt and black combat boots. I finish getting ready and I look to Mason.

(Maya) "How do I look?"

He bites his lip.

(Mason) "Fucking hot!"

I giggle.

(Maya) "Mace, you have to do me a favor."

(Mason) "Anything for you." – he smiles.

I walk to him and I stand between his legs. I put my hands on his neck, with my thumbs on his cheeks and he puts his hands on the back of my thighs, right below my butt.

(Maya) "I'm going to a bar but I can't drink alcohol..."

(Mason) "And what do you want me to do?"

(Maya) "You have to drink for me."

He tilts his head to the side.

(Maya) "She'll probably have some shots so she won't notice it."

He nods and his hands travel higher, stopping on my butt.

(Maya) "I'm a mother now... You can't do dirty stuff to me."

He glares at me and slaps my butt.

(Maya) "Ouch..."

He chuckles and brings me closer to him.

(Maya) "Later, angel."

I walk away from him, leaving the bedroom. I walk to the living room and Mason joins me some seconds later.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

(Mason) "I see her." – he points.

I look to the place and I see the girl from the picture Jean showed us.

(Maya) "I'm going there."

I start walking but a guy grabs my butt. I turn around to see Mason pushing him away, giving him one final death glare. I smile at him and he winks at me. I lick my lips and he bites his, looking at my body. I turn around giggling, even though he can't hear me over the music that seems to make my heart beat out of my chest.