Author Note

Hi Everyone,

To all the loyal readers of this book, I wanted to clarify few things about the current plot line.

1. Siya- She is a nepo kid and I didn't want to portray her as a negative or gray shaded. She has everything on her fingertips since childhood. She had a mental breakdown due to DPD issues but she would not let go off Manik easily as she loved him since her childhood. She is nowhere at fault because she doesn't know about Manik and Dhruv.

2. Cabir and Navya: They genuinely wanted to help Manik in building his career so they invested all their savings in a movie with him. Cabir thought Siya would be a great choice as Manik and Siya had earlier worked for blockbuster movies. Siya has offered to work without remuneration to cover up some budget for him and it is an added asset. Cabir knew Manik loves Nandini and not Siya but he doesn't know that Nandini also loves Manik back. So, he is asking Manik to get back with Siya at least. He thinks that Manik is already heartbroken and he doesn't want him to break Siya's heart.

3. Manik: He admires Siya from his childhood and his guilt fueled it. He blindly follows Siya and Dhruv without asking anything. He already committed a mistake where he almost lost Nandini. He loves Nandini but does not hate Siya. She is still his friend, he will continue to be one. He now places Nandini above all. 

4. Nandini: Her past experiences had led to her insecurities but she doesn't want to be a hindrance to Manik's career too. Feeling jealous on your husband's ex is not so strange thing. As many of you are commenting, Nandini is not a weakly written character. She survived everything since her childhood. Struggled to get everything in her life. 

I wanted to share with all the readers that this book is going to end in a few chapters. I request that if you don't find this story line convincing, you can discontinue reading it but if you want to give a chance please do read a few chapters more. 

I'm forever grateful to all the readers, for all who commented, for all who voted and I wish my silent readers could vote and comment as well. Be it positive or negative, I would like to have your opinion as comments. I think I have almost replied to all the comments as they are very limited and I have personally messaged a few of you. Your comments means a lot to me. I would like to dedicate this book to all the loyal readers and I would definitely mention them at the end of this story.

What do you think of the ending? Should it be a happy one or a sad ending?

Also, you can dm me if you have any suggestions on how to end it!!

Thank you each and everyone for not only investing in your time but also your emotions.

Also, I'm writing a new book on MaNan after this, please let me know if you want to read it or not. The title of the new story would be    Apart, Yet Apart