Chapter 70- Yes or No?

Nandini's POV:

"Siya!" I was surprised to see her. "Can I come inside?" she asked and I invited her and made her sit. "Please make yourself comfortable, I'll go and get coffee" I said and went inside. Why is she here? "So you've got what you have lost once!" she said entering inside the kitchen. "What?" did she ask me about Manik! "I mean ye trophies dekh ke pata chal raha hai ki you've got the award two times in a row" Siya said and I just smiled. I offered coffee to her. "Nandini, I'm here to talk about Manik" she said sipping her coffee.

"Coffee is too good" she complimented. "What about Manik?" I was eager to know what they are upto now. "Now you that Manik pe ban lift hua hai, but still he isn't ready to get back to movies" she said. Ye Manik pagal hai kya, itna drama ke baad ban jo lift hua hai and he is throwing tantrums now. "Why would anyone do that?" I was furious when she said that. "Manik thinks that it was his punishment for what he did to you. So he is still refusing to get back to films. Please Nandini ek baar usse bol do ki tumne usse maaf kiya, shayad tab wo maanega" Siya asked. "Siya, I've long forgotten about that award thing, I've told him that too" I said. "Abhi main Manik ke paas hi jaa rahi hu, come with me, we will talk to him" I said. "Manik se milne tum kyu jaa rahi ho?" she asked me. I realized ki Siya ko humare baare mein kuch nahi pata. What am I supposed to say to her. "Manik ne tumhe kuch bataya nahi?" I asked her.

"Mujhe kuch bhi batana Manik ne bahut pehle hi chod diya hai" Siya looked very dull. "Why did you say that?" I asked her. "Pichle 2 saal se tum kaisi ho ye tho tumhara trophies ka shelf dekh ke pata chal gaya mujhe, par main aur Manik kaisa hai kisi ko kuch nahi pata" she said and I sat down. "Manik and I used to be one heart in two different people but I don't know when we have started to fall apart. Manik ne jo kuch bhi kiya mere liye kiya. Mere liye itna kuch karne ke baad bhi maine usse dhoor rakha. I thought that I have kept him at a distance but no, later I have learnt that it was him. Hum dono ke beech pehle jaisa kuch nahi ho sakta" she said. "I've made a deal with Manik to sell me his farmhouse and he accepted. Ussi ke registration ke liye Manik se milne jaa rahi hu" I said.

I never thought Manik aur Siya ke beech itna kuch ho raha hai. I'm happy that they are not together but deep down I felt like I was the one who created differences between them. I don't know if I'm wrong or not but I'm not ready to give up on him. Main chahti thi ki Manik Siya ko sab kuch bataaye aur hum ek ho jaaye. But no, aise situation mein Manik aur mere baare mein kisi ko kuch bhi batana humare liye safe nahi hai. I took Siya along with me to the registrar office. I hope Manik ab kuch nahi bole Siya ke saamne. Manik welcomed me with a wide smile but looked confused to see Siya along. "Siya yaha!" he asked. "Main Nandini se milne gayi thi tho wo mujhe yaha leke aayi'' Siya said. ''Registrar officer is waiting, shall we make a move'' Cabir said. The officer gave me papers to read before signing. ''Mujhe Nandini se ek aur baar kuch confirm karna hai'' Manik said as I was about to sign. ''Shall we?'' he looked at me and asked to meet him outside. I followed Manik out. ''Nandini, there's an issue and I want to let you know beforehand'' he said. Manik ke muh se issue sunana hi bada issue hai. ''What is it?'' I was in panic mode already. ''Agreement papers mein gift deed ki jagah sale deed likha hua hai. Itne short notice mein I couldn't modify the agreements. Hope you don't mind'' he said. ''It is supposed to be a sale deed anyway, why would you get it modify as gift deed?'' I asked him.

''What's wrong Nandini. Ye ghar humara hai, main tumhe ye farmhouse gift mein dene ke liye raazi ho gaya, I'm not selling it to you'' Manik said. ''But Manik you're going to open a restaurant, this money will help you a lot'' I tried to convince him. ''Tum pagal ho gayi ho kya! Why will I take money from you? I've always wanted us to stay there, we both will live together after I come back'' he said. I was about to say something but he stopped me with his finger on my lips. ''Kitna bologi ab, come on Cabir and Siya are waiting for us there'' he said and we went inside. I felt weird as I never wanted to take his farmhouse as a gift but Manik ne mujhse ha bulwaya. Me and Manik has signed the papers. Siya and Cabir has also signed as witnesses. ''Congratulations to the new owner of the house'' Manik shook hands with me and gave the keys. These are not just the keys to our home but to our happiness and love.