Chapter 40- Calm before the Storm

Manik's POV:

I can't think of anything other than Siya now. I hope she is fine. It felt like a longest flight I ever took to reach my love. ''Manik, Siya ko kuch nahi hoga na, will she be fine?'' Dhruv asked. ''Kuch nahi hoga, Siya se milne ki pehle maut ko bhi mera samna karna padega'' I said. I will always be her strength I cannot break down like this. But how can I control my tears? No, mujhe dekh ke Dhruv aur Siya bhi kamzor padh jayenge. Our flight has landed and Dhruv collected his luggage. I remembered that I didn't inform anyone about leaving India to meet Siya. ''Dhruv, I'll call mom. They don't know that we will come here'' I said to Dhruv and stepped aside. I called mom. ''Mom'' I spoke. ''Manik, Siya se mila tumne?'' she asked me. ''No mom, just landed now'' I said. But how did she knew that I came to see her. ''Mom, Siya!'' I was confused. ''Siya ne mujhe call kiya aur sab kuch bataya'' she said. ''What are you saying mom, Siya tumse baat kiya?'' I didn't understand at least a word. 

''Manik'' I felt someone hugged me from behind. ''Siya'' I said involuntarily. ''Ok, wo aa gayi hogi, main rakhti hu'' mom cut the call. ''Siya, tum theek ho na'' I asked, releasing myself from her hug. ''You and Dhruv, please forgive me'' she said. ''I didn't get what are you saying?'' I said and my head is spinning now. ''Ab bhi samaj mein nahi aaya kya?'' Aryaman came out of nowhere. ''Me and Siya has planned it, execution tho Siya ne hi kiya'' he said. ''Then you are fine and tujhe kuch nahi hua na!'' Dhruv asked her. I need not ask anymore as she is fit and fine in front of me. ''You have no idea how much worried we were! You knew how important this day is to us!'' Dhruv asked Siya. ''Main tum dono ko sorry bol rahi hu na, I absolutely know how important is today but you didn't realize that your movie got released and it has got hit talk. Ab tum dono India phone karke poocho first day gross collection kya hai'' Siya said. I was happy that Siya is fine and movie is also doing well. Siya convinced Dhruv and he couldn't be angry on her for more time. 

''Manik, I'm so sorry. I wanted to be with you on this very important day of yours. I didn't want to miss you'' she said. ''Acha hua tum ne hume yaha bulaya, even I don't want to miss you. But you should have just called us here instead of this drama'' I said. I felt Siya was right on her side, because Dhruv would never agree to see her today. ''Ok, chalo mujhe bhi tum dono ke saath movie dekhna hai'' Siya said. ''Are you shocked or surprised?'' Aryaman asked me as we were walking out of the air port. ''Of course, surprised but Siya ko kuch nahi hua, ye baat hai khushi hai mujhe'' I said. ''By the way, you said you will come to India at the time of movie release!'' I asked him. ''But thought of doing something evil, so Siya se milke ye plan banaya'' he said. ''Pakka ye plan tumhara hi hoga, warna Siya aise ghatiya plans nahi banati'' I said. I was more than relieved to see her lively. I always thought I'm Siya's strength but today I realized she is my weakness. A weakness everyone know about me. 

Nandini! She called me many times last night, I should call her now. I called her but she didn't take it. Oh, I did not answered her calls yesterday, why would she pick up now? I think I should apologize to her when I go back to her. Why I'm I thinking about Nandini now, I already decided not to think about her. ''So, my mom knows that I'm here! Did she know all of this before hand'' I asked Siya. ''When I knew Dhruv booked the tickets, me and Aryaman had everything covered. We informed everyone about you both coming to New York'' Siya said. ''I have informed Cabir to take care of everything, usne crew ko inform kiya'' Aryaman said. ''Nandini ko bhi inform kiya?'' I asked Aryaman. He gave a glare to me. ''You are asking about Nandini?'' he definitely exaggerated it. ''Why are you saying that Aryaman?'' Siya asked. ''I mean Manik and Nandini never get along well. I've never seen them being friendly at all. I mean Manik would be in his best behavior and extra polite with everyone else but Nandini ko dekhte hi Manik chid jata hai'' he said. Aryaman have a complete different opinion on me and Nandini. What will he do if he knew that I like Nandini? No, I can't let him know anything between us.