He manifests a white bow and arrow, speaking out loud to the Demon and massive earth dragon.

"Deal's off. The Leader you made that deal with is dead. You'll be fighting me now."

More intense aura pours out of the Demon, and its calm stance shifts to a much more serious battle-ready one.

"Fine. Filthy humans, you all can never keep your word. The ones that can are always too weak and die before any deals can be done. I was foolish to believe that man was any different."

It glows white, and 3 body doubles separate from its main body, all of them have nearly identical amounts of mana control as far as I can see.

They charge forward, leaving the main body and the dragon behind, slowly making their move.

Arie smirks, spirit-stepping upward, and releasing a full-powered arrow strike far faster than anything I've seen him send off in the past.

It collides with the dense shielding of a nearby demon's clone, while the other two blip out of existence and reappear on opposite sides of Arie with their daggers poised to kill.

One goes all in for a shot at his neck while the other aims its daggers at his heart.

He summons two small walls of white energy in front of his vital points using his ranked-up buff, and the buzzing noise followed by fragmenting metal is all I hear as the daggers break against a nearly impossible to penetrate barrier.

Meanwhile, the dust and mana cloud around the double Arie shot at that is still on the ground finally clears, and a bright white arrow is lodged right through its chest. Blood drips out, and the Demon does not look happy as it pulls it out from its chest with bare hands.

The creature dungeon walks up to help its two other partners with the close-range attack.

As it materializes, Arie turns his gaze and releases another arrow that punctures right through the already injured demon's head, killing it on the spot and the double disintegrates into pure mana.

He twists his body around, jumping higher in the air while blocking the onslaught of more close-range jabs and slashes from these two remaining demons' knives.

Unexpectedly, three of the small shielding circles Arie summons to block their strikes morph into a long white spear the moment their attention leaves it. One of the unsuspecting Demon's copies is impaled from behind, skewering it three times with multiple new manifested spears from its blind spot.

In the same moment, the last body double is thrown off its game for a split second while witnessing the gruesome and instantaneous attack out of nowhere, and Arie takes this moment of hesitation to charge his bow back up to its full potential, landing a fully charged arrow to its forehead at point-blank range.

It doesn't even get to scream, and the double disintegrates away.

The mana disperses, and the only thing I can think to do is clap slowly.

That was an impressive display of raw power and battle IQ. I have to give it to him, Arie has improved.

However, based on the reaction of the real Demon's body that storms his way, it's not as impressed.

It jumps up in the air, glowing brighter and brighter white itself, while the earth dragon by its side begins to activate what I can only assume is its ranked-up buff.

A thick barrier of liquid stone surrounds the dragon, and a pair of crimson wings the same color as the demon's horns come jutting out of the Demon's back once the white light goes away.