Chapter 423

As far as I can see, the dungeon is split into three different parts. It's like a pie split into triangles, stretching out a few kilometers each.

I seem to be hovering over the rocky region of the dungeon right now. There are massive rock formations, plains of rocky dirt and soil, and large forests with small mountains and hills. At first, my view was blocked by a large plateau-like structure, but now I can see the rest of the dungeon clearly.

Nearby, I sense a huge lake filled with crystal clear, blue-tinted water for almost as far as the mountain region stretches. There are a few small islands in the lake, but it's almost entirely open water.

Then lastly, the furthest away from here is a region filled with hot flames and volcanoes. It has the lake on one side of it and the rocky region on the other. Its black stone pathways are glowing orange and red hot from the mana-imbued molten rock that trickles down from the massive volcano at the back of the region.

The entire dungeon has a light breeze flowing through it and light white puffy clouds high above in the sky.

To top it all off, there's a grey swirling boss room portal in the middle of all three sections. I can sense it slowly spinning where all of the regions meet in the middle, but am unable to see it with the naked eye just yet.

"This is the most fascinating dungeon I've ever seen..."

As these words barely leave my mouth, the closest monster to me that I pinpointed on my radar seconds ago comes within visual distance. A brown-colored creature screeches loudly as it flies up from one of the rock formations in the earth region of the dungeon below me. I do a quick appraisal of it while readying my Qi-covered sword with one hand in a focused nonchalant manner.

It's level 579 and has three active skills along with a ranked-up buff.

_____________________________

Active skills:

[Intimidation][Special Grade]

[Body Hardening][Legendary Grade]

[Combat Magic][Advanced Earth Summoning]

Buffs:

[Brown Wyvern's Rock Prison]

_____________________________

Stone begins to form around me in a dome shape as the Brown Wyvern stares me down with its sharp eyes.

I don't bother moving and let the weak magic wall of curved stone completely envelop me. It locks into a sphere shape, and the walls start shrinking and closing in. The Wyvern below me gets closer and closer as the sphere shrinks to the point where it begins to touch the layer of Qi that surrounds my body.

Without changing its upward trajectory in the slightest, the stone prison begins to crumble like sand the moment it hits my Qi barrier, and its upward momentum meant to collide with me in a weakened state once the trap crushes its prey is actually met with a Qi-imbued sword that slices it clean in half. It ends just like the boss room monster from the 29th floor.

"What's going on today...? These monsters really like killing themselves, don't they?"

I smirk and continue to airstep forward deeper into the rocky mountain region, knowing I won't have to get serious fighting a single opponent on this floor. However, some are at a higher level than me, so there's good reason to travel into level up and farm extra PP, and create dungeon walker points all over this place while I have the chance.

As I make my way through the rock structures of the earth region, more Wyverns come diving in from above and below with a similar attack strategy. Every time, I let them dive at me and decimate them without using much energy at all. Though, one thing stands out to me.