Chapter 402

Activating my enemy detection skill, I scan the entire dungeon in search of the odd readings Titans give off.

With my more recent mana control and skill upgrades, my skills nearly spread across the entire dungeon as I teleport around from all the old points I used to hunt here.

Finally, a familiar 500-meter radius blank blotch of high-density mana comes into my mind's eye. There are only two of these blotches in the entire dungeon. Fewer than I hoped for, but one more than I need.

Even with my legendary skill upgrade, for some reason, it still doesn't show me a clear image of these creatures. However, I teleport to the closest one nearby, and the sight of a 30-meter tall black outline of a Titan comes into view.

They look exactly how I remember. A jet-black void of darkness with no defining features in the form of a massive long-limbed human. They walk slowly around these great plains looking for weaker beings to suck into their domains and steal their mana.

Even portions of the dungeon landscape are sucked away.

Staring up at it now, hearing the ominous buzz of mana, and watching it take slow footsteps toward me is not nearly as frightening as they used to be.

It approaches me from across the rolling hills of a grassland plain, and I wait for a few seconds inspecting and appraising it but gather no new insight. It really is just a massive blob of walking mana.

"Well... it's now or never..."

I run forward and air-step closer to the creature.

Without a hint of hesitation, I plunge headfirst into the dark void and the familiar sensation of falling takes over. I manage to bring myself upright and activate my wind magic before hitting the white floor of the rectangular white walled trap set beneath me.

Its ceiling closes the moment my feet touch the floor, and the low buzz of natural mana shielding fills my ears as I find myself back in the Titan's Domain. It's a fairly large rectangle, big enough for me to run back and forth in like a small sports field.

The ceiling is high enough to jump around a bit, and the four walls are far enough apart it isn't too cramped... but it's definitely a tight fit in here especially if I'm going to be doing primarily training.

I let out a sigh with my hands on my waist, then get to work.

I have three major goals for this session.

The first and most important one is increasing my Qi Capacity.

Even now, I can sense very small trace amounts of Qi in the air. Even in this very unique space, there's about 1/10 of the natural Qi in the air that there is in the outside world.

It makes me really wonder where Qi comes from. It seems to be everywhere in trace amounts, no matter where I am, but doesn't interact with anything unless a user can guide it. This energy is very different than Mana or Demonic Energy...

The second thing on my list to do is raising my Mana Control. While I'm here, I'll have an unlimited amount of mana to plunder and train with. Focusing on my Qi comes first, but I believe I can do both at once.

Then lastly, the third goal for this training session is figuring out how to get out of the Titan's Domain without the help of Ember's Mythic Grade Plunderer skill. I can always ask him for help, but I want this to be a replicable process that I can do in front of my teammates without revealing my last and most important secret.

I smile, reaching into my storage and pulling out my sword getting ready to face the back wall of the Domain.

"Alright, this is a trial run. Let's see how much I have to grow before I can get out of here by myself."