Chapter 81- Main Heroine Hoon

Start from the beginning

"Kya di aur Ethan ko milaane ke liye hum kuch nahi kar sakte?" he asked Siya. "I guess we would have to leave this decision for them" Siya said. "Rohan I know it is not the right time for this, but aaj raat ek party hai, maine Ethan ko invite kiya if can get Mithra along, we will atleast try if they are willing to talk, but I don't think they can talk peacefully after all this" Siya said. "Don't worry, I'll still try to get di there" Rohan said. 

''Shall we leave?'' she asked me. ''Tum chalo party ke saare arrangements bhi karna hai na'' I said. ''Dhruv is looking after the arrangements, he is happy that we are doing a movie together'' she said. ''You don't even read the script and offered to act in this! How should I consider you are even serious about it?'' I asked her. ''Manik, please listen to me. You already made an impression about me. Just like you even I wanted to be back. Ek opportunity maang liya maine Cabir se and he said yes. What's wrong in asking a role for myself. Anyway Cabir said he can offer me just parallel lead'' she said. ''What parallel lead?'' I knew nothing about it. ''When you left us in the morning, Cabir said you seem to be upset so he said he will have to choose someone for the heroine and promised me second heroine'' she said. ''When did all this happen?'' I asked her. ''Everything now-a-days happens in your absence Manik'' she said and left from there. So there is still a chance to ask Cabir about Nandini. But will I ever be ready to act along both Nandini and Siya in the same movie?

***********************************************************************************************

I was eagerly waiting for Cabir in the party as I was the first one to reach. I didn't see Dhruv or Siya when I went there and Alya was only there. ''Hi Alya, where are Dhruv and Siya?'' I asked. ''Siya went to get Ethan along and Dhruv is getting ready'' she said. ''And how's your married life?'' I asked her. ''Good'' she said without smiling even. ''I can understand'' I said with an apologetic look. ''Don't try to show sympathy on me Manik. I myself have gotten into it, no one forced me. Dhruv itna bhi bura nahi hai'' she said. ''Keep saying that to yourself, because you've a long way to go'' I said and saw Ethan entering in a wheel chair with Siya. Siya seemed to be upset with me as it was clearly evident on her face. I tried to talk to her but Cabir and Navya came then.

''Thank God tum aa gaya, I need to talk to you'' I said and took him along. ''This is not done Manik. Hum dono humesha ek saath chipak ke rehna is not good for me and my wife'' he said. ''Stop joking, tu ne kaha Siya heroine hai but she is saying that she will be the second lead, mujhe kyu nahi bataya'' I asked her. ''I was just joking but tumne mazaak ko seriously le liya, I was about to say that she is second lead but you said you love Nandini and all. You have literally didn't allow me to talk and Nandini ke peeche peeche gaye'' he said. ''Tho kya ab Nandini ko iss movie ka heroine bana dena please'' I asked him. ''I also thought the same but subah se jo kuch bhi hua I'm skeptical about the two of you. Kya scene chal raha hai tum dono ka? Did I miss something?'' he asked. Now why is he asking me all this. ''Why are you asking like that?'' I asked him. 

''Nandini has offered me 20 crores for this role'' he let it out. ''What? 20 CR?" I was quite surprised to hear it. ''Why was Nandini desperate to act alongside you?'' he asked me and I didn't say anything. ''Tum mujhe kuch nahi bataoge na! Fine. I'll have to use my way to find out then'' he said. I saw Nandini with Rohan and said all the best to Cabir. I did not expect her to be here but after learning that she offered money to Cabir, I knew she would come. 

She never left Rohan's hand from the past 15 minutes as she entered in. Siya finally came out and talked to Rohan and I have joined them. ''Mithra didn't come?'' she asked Rohan. ''No, di was not feeling well. Is Ethan here?'' he asked Siya. ''Yes, he is near the pool, you can meet him'' Siya said. ''Rohan can leave only if Nandini leave his hand'' I said. Why is Nandini behaving like his typical girlfriend? Siya stamped on my foot after hearing my comment. ''Why are you trying to embarrass yourself Manik?'' she almost asked me in whispered voice. ''Isme embarrass kya hona hai, they are not even lovers but just acting like one'' I was too irritated to see them together. ''You don't know if they are together are not. She might have said yes to him. You never know kab kiska break up hota hai and kab kiska patch up'' she said. ''Oh please don't go there again. We're not the only ones, Mithra aur Ethan bhi hai'' if I don't do something now, Nandini bhi mere haath se nikal jayegi. 

Nandini was at the bar counter by the time I spotted her. I wanted to go near her but Cabir interrupted me again. ''Don't look at her like this, bahut hi awkward hai'' he said. ''Why are you always becoming kabab mein haddi? Jaana apni biwi ke paas'' I said but Dhruv is the new haddi now. He went to the bar counter now and was talking to Nandini. ''Ye Dhruv aur Nandini kya baat kar rahe hai?'' Cabir said. ''Mujhe bhi jaan na hai'' I said. ''Should I go near them and listen what's happening there?'' he asked. I wish I could send him but that would make things worse. We then heard a glass broke down from Nandini's hand. She laughed so loud that echoed in the room. Shit! This seems to be an alarming call and we went near them. ''You can't do anything Dhruv, tumhe sirf peeche se waar karna aata hai'' Nandini said still drinking. Navya went to Nandini and took her glass but Nandini isn't in a position to listen to anyone.

''Money is everything and I learnt it from you. Ab mere paas paise hai tho kya kuch nahi ho sakta'' Nandini tried to provoke Dhruv even more. ''Don't talk rubbish, I can still make or break anything in this industry'' Dhruv said. Nandini leaned forward towards him and said, ''all the very best, you will definitely win. Because you are already pro in it'' she said. Dhruv was about to lose his cool and I moved a step forward. Rohan just came there and held Nandini's hand. ''Dhruv, she is drunk. I'll take her out with me'' he said with an apologetic face. ''She spoiled the essence of the party'' someone said. ''Why did you even call her tonight?'' Dhruv shouted at Siya. ''No Dhruv, I thought you might have invited her. I didn't invite'' Siya said. ''Out'' Dhruv shouted. Navya went towards her and helped Rohan to take Nandini away.

Dhruv called the guards and asked them, ''what are you doing? Aise bin bulaye log bhi yaha aa rahe hai and are you all sleeping?'' he shouted at them. ''I didn't knew she could create such nuisance, I don't know what grudge she holds against us" Siya said. ''Nuisance wo nahi tum dono kar rahe ho'' I said. I've had enough of this now and I can't listen anything against Nandini now. ''Manik, you don't have to be polite to her anymore'' Dhruv said. ''No, you both are acting like no one has ever drunk nor created any nuisance now. What if you both didn't invite! Navya and Cabir might have invited her, they are all friends'' I said. ''I have called only the ones who are involved with us in the new movie'' Siya said. ''So, are Ethan and Rohan also a part of this movie? Why are they invited then? We can't clap without both the hands, zaroor Dhruv ne bhi kuch kaha hoga that is why she reacted that way'' I said. Everyone started to leave from the party and I didn't want to stand any longer there. ''By the way, wo bhi issi movie ka hissa hai. She is the lead heroine as selected by Cabir'' I said and left from there.

Nandini ki ye haalat ki wajhe tho main hi hu. I can't wait to see her and I hope Rohan ne usse safely ghar drop kiya ho. I immediately started from there to reach her. The door was wide open unusually when I entered there. I parked my car in the garage and went inside. ''Nandini'' I called her and felt her hugging me from backside. I have held her hand and pulled her to my front. ''Did you offer 20 crores to Cabir?'' I asked her and she nodded yes. ''Kaha se aaya hai itne paise?'' I asked her. ''I did not give you any money after buying this farm house, so I gave it to Cabir'' she said. ''No one can stop me now'' she said. ''Pehle hosh mein aao Nandini'' I said. ''I'm not drunk Manik, I did not even take a shot'' she said. ''Why did you pull such a dangerous stunt with Dhruv?'' I asked her. ''How dare you?'' I asked her. She pulled me closer and I placed my hands over her waist to balance. 

''Kyunki main heroine hoon'' she said holding my collar and I can't wait to claim her lips.