- 43 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

[2 days after Jungwon woke up]

Jungwon was discharged and is now resting in his dorm.

"Hyung how is Jungwon doing now?" Sunoo asked Heeseung.

"The doctor said he's fully recovered but he needs to take good rest, so Sooyoung is helping him sleep." Heeseung says.

"Sleeping? Yeah sure." Sunoo sarcastically says and smirks.

"I bet they're catching up, after all they must've missed eachother so much." Sunghoon comes in with a coffee cup in his hand.

"Yeah, I'm happy they got back together." Jay says smiling while reading the new paper.

"Hyung the paper is upside down." Niki says while taking a sip of his milk.

"Yah, why do you care!?" Jay yells.

"It's just, it's funny to act all serious." Niki laughs making Jay throw the paper away and grab niki's neck. Niki sticks his tongue out even tho he's put in a headlock.

"Yah yah Jay and Niki both of you stop!!" Heeseung tries to free them while everyone starts laughing watching the fight.

"Oh, what's happening?" Jake, who just woke up came to the living room to witness the chaos.

"Oh jake, you finally woke up!" Sunghoon says to jake.

"Why? Have you been trying to wake me up for so long?" Jake asks while ruffling his hair.

"Yeah for a about an hour." Sunghoon gives a fake smile.

"Oh..anyways what's for breakfast?" Jake innocently smiles.

"Milk and toast." Sunghoon scoffs.

"Guys, shouldn't we wake them up? I mean they should have breakfast you know." Niki says and stuffs his mouth with the toast.

"Yeah wait I'll just go wake up Sooyoung for now." Heeseung says and goes to Jungwon's room.

"Oh, you're already awake?" Heeseung asks Sooyoung who just woke up.

"Yeah barely awake, I haven't slept all night." Sooyoung yawns.

"Why not? Jungwon's by your side, then why worry?" Heeseung asks.

"No I mean, I still don't believe that Minah got arrested so I just couldn't sleep like that." Sooyoung says feeling worried.

"It's fine, it's fine. Let's not worry about that anymore, the police will take care of her!! Let's have breakfast shall we?" Heeseung says and flashes a small smile at her and drags her to the table to eat breakfast.

"Is Jungwon still sleeping?" Heeseung asks.

"Yeah, I didn't want to wake him up." Sooyoung replies.

"Oh well, he should probably rest but still he gotta eat his breakfast. So, after you're done eating wake him up." Sunghoon says and continues eating.