- 𝟐𝟓 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heeseung : "You have to share the room with her"

Jungwon : "No way I'm doing that!"

Heeseung : "I don't know but you are sharing the room with her no matter how many time you deny"

Soo : "Heeseung if he doesn't want to it's fine..I'll sleep in the couch"

Jungwon : "Woah don't try to act innocent!"

Soo : "okay" with a cold tone.

Heeseung : "enough Jungwon she is sharing the room with you"

Jungwon scoffed leaving the place going to his room to take some rest.

Sunghoon : "I'll keep your bags in jungwon's room i mean the room you both share"

Soo : "yeah okay..."

Soo walked over to the couch and sat on it thinking why jungwon hates her so much.

Soo tried holding her tears while thinking about Jungwon but once a tear dropped from her eyes then she is a crying mess.

Dumb Jungwon who is accusing the wrong person.

Heeseung sat beside Soo who was wiping her tears away as soon as she saw Heeseung approching her.

Heeseung : "Sooyoung ah..don't cry please"

Soo : "I'm trying, and i keep failing thinking about Jungwon"

Heeseung : "i totally understand how you feel but please don't cry okay? I can't see my sister crying it hurts me"

Soo : "why...why me..what did i do..."

Heeseung : "you did nothing i swear he just misunderstood you and is very dumb to realise what he just did"

Soo just nodded wiping her tears away heading to the room to take some rest.

Jungwon looked over to the door to see Soo coming in without saying anything.

Jungwon : "ugh why are you here?"

Soo : "to take some rest."

Jungwon : "well you ain't doing that here"

Soo : "Now this is my room too"

Jungwon : "not until i allow it"

Soo : "you don't have to, i don't mind your existence so i have no problem"

Jungwon : "you- how dare you!"

Soo didnt respond to jungwon and just sat on the end of the bed.

Jungwon : "what do you think you're doing?" He said with a cold tone.