- 𝟎𝟑 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Soulmates...?"
Jungwon said to himself and got confused more than he was, so he just decided that he would sleep forgetting about that.

[Next morning]

Soo's POV :
Due to his status as an idol, it's impossible to meet him as a normal person... I was somewhat worried.

Even though, I didn't do anything to cause pain I am wondering why my body is aching. She shrugged off her thoughts and just went to school like every day.

I met my friends and went to class with them. The day was so boring that I just didn't feel like doing anything else and wanted to go home.

Jungwon's POV :
I got up in the morning because I couldn't sleep all night thinking about this "soulmate" so I just went to the practice to forget about it.

I was going to the Hybe building but I saw some sasaeng fans follow me. I got scared and ran into a store.

Soo's pov :
The school was pretty boring so I went to the nearby store to pass the time. I plugged in my headphones and went inside. A book caught my eyes so I started reading it.

Soon, I saw someone enter the store fully covered in a black dress and wearing a black mask.

He ran and hid somewhere but I couldn't care less and started reading my book.

It was getting boring reading this book so I got up to keep it in place, but someone grabbed my hand and pulled me away.

Author's POV :

Jungwon was getting scared of the sasaengs following him everywhere he went, so he finally stepped into the store and sat far from the entrance.

He took a book quickly and sat, acting like he was reading it. Sasaeng slipped into the store as he hid with the book when he saw him.

The sasaeng almost came near him. As the poor guy was troubled, he saw a girl who was familiar to him. She was keeping her book on the shelf. He knows he shouldn't do this but he did it anyways...

He grabbed her hand and pinned her to the book shelf...removing his mask he immediately kissed her on her lips while the book was hiding them.

She was so shocked. She tried to push him but failed because he was too strong. But then he stopped kissing her and looked at her with guilt in his eyes.

She was shaken seeing his face- like she wouldn't move (someone shake this girl) he waved his hands in front of her "hey..hey you okay?" He asked the girl in front of him.

(How would she be okay when you just now kissed her Jung-won think properly?)

He shook her and she finally came to reality and also she couldn't hear him because she had her headphones on, listening to songs.

"Hey, are you okay?" He asked looking at her and holding her hands to calm her down.

"Hey look I am sorry for what happened and please don't tell anyone," he said and looked at her for a response and then realized she was wearing headphones so he took them off and said it again.

She just couldn't believe what she was seeing in front of her...it was her bias in front of her apologizing because he kissed her-

"Yang Jung-" she almost yelled but then he stopped her by closing her mouth with his hands.

"Please, don't yell they might find me!" He whispered near Soo's ears as she nodded.

"Who...?" She asked whispering while the book was still covering them.

Jung-won pleaded with Soo, "There are Sasaeng fans following me. That's why I acted as if we were together and kissed you... I apologize deeply...don't say anything about me."

"That's...fine it's not a big deal" she said and let out an awkward laugh. While he was wondering why she looked familiar.

They stayed like that for 10 more minutes because the sasaeng fan just sat there looking for Jungwon. She plugged in her headphones again...well she didn't do it herself but Jungwon told her to. So he could get out without her noticing. But his plans were wrong. She started staring at him. Admiring his visuals.

Jungwon was looking out for them to go out of the store so that he could get out...but they didn't seem like they would move anytime.

Whenever the sasaeng crossed the book shelf where Jungwon and Soo are he would get closer to Soo...now their faces are inches away from each other.

Soo just couldn't believe her eyes and was lost in his, admiring his side profile, his boba eyes, and sharp jawline. Wow, just wow. While he was looking for the sasaeng. She thought she was really lucky and was screaming mentally but couldn't do it physically.

He suddenly turned his face to Soo and their lips were almost and I say almost touching each other.

He quickly backed away and apologized again, but was scared to go out because the sasaeng was still in the store...so Soo asked if she could help him...he was hesitant at first then Soo said she wouldn't follow him and would just help him to get out of the store so he agreed.

Jungwon put on his mask again and grabbed Soo's hand interlocking with his, while Soo couldn't help but blush...so she looked down not wanting to get caught blushing.

They walked near the store entrance, everyone thought they were a couple and they finally left the store without the sasaeng following Jungwon thanks to Soo for helping.

He thanked her and also apologized to her again but she just said it was fine.

Jungwon gave her his sweet smile while she reciprocated the same and he waved a bye and left.

She just couldn't believe that SHE ACTUALLY MET YANG JUNGWON OF ENHYPEN HER BIAS AND HE FREAKING KISSED HER- this was too much for her to process right now and she just ran home, hugged her pillow, and screamed that she actually met him.

"AHHHHHHHHHHH, IS THIS EVEN REAL???? I ACTUALLY DREAMED ABOUT MEETING HIM AND I ACTUALLY MET HIM IN REAL LIFE!!!! AHHHHHH OMG!!! I AM GOING INSANE OR AM I DREAMING AGAIN- NO- HE KISSED ME, I KNOW I MET HIM!!! MY God!" She screamed to her pillow not caring about her neighbors.

"I should probably tell those aliens about this," she said and took out her phone to call them.

She then called them and said" guys... I wanna tell you something."

Yeonha asked "what is it?"

"I- I met Jung-won..."