- 𝟐𝟔 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Heeseung : "I can't see my sister in so much pain"

Soo : "That's fine I'm not in pain, I'm completely fine"

Heeseung : "No you're not and i know how much you have went through-"

Soo : "What do you mean?"

Heeseung : "Nothing...nvm that YANG JUNGWON get out of room right now"

Jungwon won't even reply to Heeseung nor come out of the room so Heeseung decided to knock on his door.

And finally Jungwon opened the door with a very boring expression it was like he didn't want anyone to come inside.

Jungwon : "what do you want Hyung?"

Heeseung : "i need to talk to you"

Jungwon : "okay tell"

Heeseung : "why did you kick Sooyoung out of this room?"

Jungwon : "cuz i don't want her in my room"

Heeseung : "Please! Stop whatever shit you are doing!!!"

Jungwon : "i didn't do anything tho hyung~"

Here he goes again being sarcastic.

Heeseung : "gosh!!! Stop being a jerk can you?"

Jungwon : "Hyung if you like her just go confes-"

Heeseung : "IM HER BROTHER!!"

Jungwon : "well you do behave like a brother to her but it seems like you like her"

Heeseung lost it after trying so many times.

Heeseung : "don't you understand??? I'm her real brother!!!!!"

Jungwon : "wait what the hell-"

Soo : "i- Heeseung what-?!?!!"

Heeseung : "Sooyoung...I'm your real brother..."

Soo : "wait what- that can't be true-" she took a step back in shock and almost fell on the floor.

Heeseung : "I'm telling the truth...from the moment Jungwon said about you to me, i wanted to meet you but i couldn't and i finally found my sister"

Soo : "But how?!?! This is not possible-"

Heeseung : "Let me explain..you won't remember this cuz you were a 1 year old...and i was 5 years old..our parents left us thinking the baby sitter would come but she never did, she got the money and never showed up but our parents were getting late so they left early and went out on a important meeting..on the way..they got into an accident"

Soo : "no- please- that can't be true- how am I even your sister-"

Soo fell on the floor cuz she was already heartbroken but her heart broke even more hearing this.