- 42 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Uh thanks, are we still going to check the footages?" She asked nervously.

"Yes, ofcourse."

They are now in the monitoring room.

"So, when did he go missing?" The police man asked.

"The day after the rumours were released. That is on XX.XX.XX." Sooyoung said while holding onto Minah.

"Yes that's right, please take a look at the footage on this date." Said Sunghoon.

The staff who's in the monitoring room searched for lobby footages on the date they mentioned and found the clips, there was clips from the camera in the lobby and then the staircase.

"Please open the lobby clip." Sunghoon asked. The police officers stayed quiet.

"Sure." He opened the clip and they had to fast forward the video a lot to find Minah in it.

They fast forwarded the clip a lot and finally stopped at one point to find someone looking like Minah, supporting a masked boy with a cap on his head which makes it hard to tell if it's really Jungwon or not.

"Can you please and zoom in?" Sooyoung requested going closer to the screen to get a closer look.

The staff did as she asked for, he zoomed in the video for a clear view.

Sooyoung was right, it was Minah supporting Jungwon on her shoulders, his hands were on her shoulders and she had her hand wrapped around his waist. Watching this, Sooyoung was fumming inside. She didn't expect she'd go to this lengths just to make Jungwon hers.

Anyways, they had proof now. They didn't have to wait until Jungwon woke up. The police immediately cuffed her hands and told they'll take care of her.

"Sorry for not believing you earlier, we just needed proof and now we have them. Inform us after Mr. Yang Jungwon wakes up from coma, we have things to ask him." The police officer spoke.

"Sure thing sir. Take care Minah." She said smiling and waving at Minah.

Minah screamed at Sooyoung saying she'd get back at Sooyoung for doing this and Sooyoung just smiled at her while she was dragged away by the police.

"You bitch, I'll make sure I come back for you!" She yells while crying. The police drags her away.

"Let's see that bitch!!" Sooyoung hysterically laughs making Sunghoon scared.

"Sooyoung, you're scary. Let's go to Jungwon. I'll take care of the rest." Sunghoon speaks.

"Okay, yeah."

[Sooyoung and Sunghoon heading to the hospital that Jungwon is admitted in.]

Jungwon is still unconscious, the doctor told them it'd take him atleast 2 days to wake up. Sooyoung just sits near the bed and watches his calm face.