- 𝟏𝟕 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

On the seventeenth part! STAN SEVENTEEN Y'ALL!! 🌚✨
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jiha, areum, yeonha and Soo went to sleep as usual but ended up binge watching kdramas.

Soo switched on the tv and put on a kdrama for them to watch and everybody sat on the bed and started watching.

Soo started thinking about jungwon while watching the kdrama, how the male lead kissed the female lead...

Meanwhile on the other side..
Jungwon was bored in dorm and couldn't stop thinking about Soo, he missed her alot even though he didn't see her only for a day and he planned to text jiha about a suprise.

Jiha was just scrolling on her insta while she got a text from jungwon.

*Text*
Jungwon : "jiha!!"

Jiha : "hey jungwon!" She was about to show it to Soo but then she got this message and she stopped from what she was doing.

Jungwon : "um...so i was planning to give a suprise for Sooyoung...and pls don't tell her about this!!"

Jiha : "okay- thank god you told, i almost showed her this- anyways what's the plan?? :)"

Jungwon : "so....i want yeonha to help in this too but anyways lemme tell you first...the plan is that me and the enha members visit you guys since it's sunday and go on a beach date..."

Jiha : "wow that's amazing!! Iam sure Soo would love it...let me tell this to Yeonha too"

Jungwon : "hehehe okay~"

Jiha waited until Soo falls asleep and planned to tell Yeonha and Areum about this but Areum already fell a sleep.

She slowly watched Soo fall a sleep watching the kdrama and Jiha texted Yeonha telling she has smth to tell her.

Soo : "why do you guys keep texting?!?" She asked annoyed.

Jiha : "ah- that's nothing"

Soo : "whatever" she said and drifted off to sleep.

Jiha and Yeonha slowly snuck out of the room and went downstairs, they sat on the couch and discussed about the plan jungwon said.

Jiha : "so jungwon told that all the enha members would come tomorrow and we would go to beach with them suprise Soo!"

Yeonha : "woah!!! That's a good idea, i hope it happens without any disturbance"

Jiha : "yeah... anyways we gotta get up early before Soo wakes up so we better sleep early"