- 𝟎𝟐 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Soo woke up with a good mood and her body pain was no more there so she did her Morning routine and went to school.

There was her friends waiting for her and they jumped as soon as they saw soo come cuz they couldn't go to her house yesterday because of homeworks and stuff.

"Finally! Soo we missed you" said areum.

"Aish we get to meet anytime we want then why did u miss me?" Soo asked.

"It was boring without u we didn't have anyone to tease with jungwon" said yeonha while smirking.

"Yahhhhhhhhh you idiots aish that's why u guys missed me?" She asked and all three nodded.

"Then should we tease someone else with jungwon??" Asked jiha making soo trigger.

"Yahhhh you better not then it will be your last day on earth! He is mine!" She said and her friends ran away smiling while she chased them.

Her friends ran into the class and sat on thier seats while followed by soo who was sulking...

She sat on her seat which was next to jiha and areum.

The teacher entered and took class which was srsly so boring and soo started yawning and layed down on her bench waiting for the class to finish.

She watched her friends yawn and their eyes were almost closing and she laughed seeing them sleeping.

The class finally ended and they went to eat lunch.

They sat on the Cafeteria and started talking about enhypen and simping over them as normal fangirls do.

"Yah y'all know another concept photo dropped of enha" said areumie.

"Yeah the "yet" version right? Of dimension : answer" Soo asked.

"Yeah that one the concept looks dreamy and i love it" said Jiha getting excited.

"Yah you sunghoon ahhhh he is so freaking handsome" said Yeonha simping over her bias.

"Here she goes again" said Jiha and eye rolled.

"What about u dear don't u go crazy seeing niki and jay?" Asked yeonha to jiha. While jiha looked away.

"Yah she is blushing" said areum pointing at jiha and everyone laughed.

"I know how to make y'all blush so y'all shut up!" Jiha said and started sulking.

"What are u gonna do bruh flirt with us?" Soo asked and regretted what she said.

"Oh my dear there is a human called jungwon who makes ur face as red as a apple" jiha said and smirked.

"Yahhh don't mention jungwon and try to make me blush!!!" Soo said.

"Then should I tease areumie with jungwon?" She asked soo.