- 𝟏𝟔 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Notification :
Jungwon is live!

Soo : "yo he's live just like he said-"

She immediately unlocked her phone and clicked on the notification.

Jiha : "see that's why we didn't let u sleep"

Soo : "ahhhh dhankuuuu"

Areum : "let's enjoy your boyfriend's live!"

Soo : "yeah sure~ yah Yeonha!"

Yeonha : "wha-"

Areum : "jungwon is live"

Yeonha : "oh- eomma enjoy" she said and joined with them to watch the live.

They all watched the live together and they saw that jungwon was looking at his phone so Soo got an idea.

Soo : "yeah someone give me their phones let's watch the live in that, iam gonna text him from my phone"

Areum gave her phone and opened vlive to watch the live meanwhile Soo texted him.

"Hello wonie <3" Soo texted him.

*This vdo is for reference of how he reacted when he saw Soo's message and btw i know it's heeseungs phone but take it as Jungwon's phone*

*Just imagine this*
Soo says that she isn't watching the live since she is busy and he frowns looking at the camera, later Soo texts him that she is watching the live and he smirks looking at the camera and texts her during the live smilling uncontrollably.

*In Text*
Soo : "okay wonn don't frown like that, i am watching your live rn"

Jungwon : "you know i really thought you won't watch my live, Lobe you <3"

Soo : "aish how would I miss my soulmates work for some useless work"

Jungwon : "i hope i meet you soon~"

Soo ; "yeah me too~" she looked at the phone that they were watching the live in and saw him smilling at the camera.

Soo : *okay- stop texting and focus on the live, ENGENEs are gonna get sus of you!"

Jungwon : "okay mah love <3" with that he kept the phone down to continue his live.

*Back to normal*
Areum : "got your boyfriend smilling like a idiot"

Jiha ; "yeah look at him"

Yeonha : "yesterday he was making you blush and now your making him blush, perfect soulmates."