- 𝟎𝟏 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Hey y'all I'm Park Soo Young and you can call me Soo. I'm 18 years old, I live in South Korea and obviously I love kpop. I love Jungwon from Enhypen so much that I won't stop talking about him to my friends. And I have a brother who is very much annoying and hates me for being a Kpop fan but I couldn't care less. And I am lazy as hell, I fangirl a lot with my friends and am and will always be an introvert so why wait, let's dive right in...

It was Monday morning which means Soo has to go to school which she hated the most, but also loves cause she can meet her friends and talk about her bias jungwon.

She got up, did her routine and went to the school. She lives alone since her Her brother and her parents lives abroad and would visit Soo of they have time.

She reached school pretty soon and saw her friends waiting for her, she waved at them and went into class with her best friends.

Jiha: *taps Soo's shoulder* "Yah Soo I heard there is gonna be a new album of Enhypen!!!"

Areum: "Yeahh!! I heard that too and I am so excited."

Sooyoung : "Ah, I have been waiting for this for so long I hope it releases soon."

She said and turned cause the teacher entered silencing the whole class.

Yeonha : "By the way Soo did you see Jungwon's concept photo?"

She whispered to Soo in the middle of the class.

Sooyoung : "OMG Yes he looks so freaking handsome ahh I am melted with his gaze."

Yeonha : "Aish enough with the blushing."

She said and laughed seeing Soo smiled like an idiot while chatting about Jungwon.

*Ding*

She gets a notification and took out her phone to look at it.

Weverse :
Jungwon created a new post!

Soo squealed in happiness to see Jungwon's post she quickly opened it up and liked the post and smiled to herself.

She was just talking about him and he posted, what a coincidence
Her thoughts said.

"Yah Jungwon just posted and the craziest part is Yeon and I were talking about him at the same time!!" Soo said smiling like a crazy maniac.

And her friends started going "Oooooo~ I see what's happening here~" they teased her and laughed seeing her now red face.

The school was finally over and Soo went home and layed on her bed after changing her clothes.

Looking at Jungwon's photo's she smiled cause he was her only happiness even though they can never meet. Her parents hate her for being irresponsible and always drooling over random boys so they moved to abroad and left Soo.