- 𝟏𝟓 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Now i can sleep peacefully"

He said and drifted to his dreamland with Soo.

Soo hugged him tighter.

Soo : "jungwon ah" she said closing her eyes and in a sleepy mode.

Jungwon ; "you're awake-?"

Soo : "ofc iam, i was waiting for u to come, i know you would come."

Jungwon : "ah u caught me, was it that obvious-"

Soo : "i mean if it was me who was sleeping down, i would have done the same"

Jungwon : "you keep reading my mind-"

Soo : "that's because iam ur Soulmate Mr. Tiny sheep"

Jungwon : "woah iam tiny now?"

Soo : "yes u are"

Jungwon ; "iam taller than u tho"

Soo ; "yeah but still ur a cute smoll baby to me"

Jungwon : "okay Mrs. Yang"

Soo : "yah-"

Jungwon pinched her cheeks which made it even more red than she was already blushing.

Jungwon : "I think Mrs. Yang has been blushing too much today"

Soo ; "no!" She said and hide herself in jungwon's neck and jungwon started smiling.

Jungwon ; "well okay my smoll baby must be tired so let's sleep" he said and wrapped his hand around her and made it comfortable for them to sleep.

And they both slept peacefully in eachother's arms.

It was morning and Soo got up to see a note beside her and not jungwon.

The note said :
"It's me jungwon~ sorry for leaving without informing you but i don't want to wake u up so iam leaving this note here, enjoy ur day! Let's see if we could meet today or not cuz my schedule is packed so, don't worry if u couldn't see me today I'll text u when iam free!"

- love you~

Soo : "aish he is the sweetest" she took the note and kept it in her drawer cuz that's where she keeps her fav stuffs.

Soo went to get ready for her school but then realized it was vacation because the exams are over so she went downstairs to check up on her friends.

As expected they were still sleeping like there is no tomorrow so she just let them sleep cuz it was a leave anyway.

She sat on the couch and started scrolling on her phone, she was looking at jungwon's pics and saw the pics they took together and smiled at them.

Soo : "wow i still can't believe iam dating him" she said to herself.