- 𝟏𝟎 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"You useless brat!" Her mother yelled.

"You're use of nothing!!! What are we gonna do with you? Why do u even live? When u can't even study?" Her father started yelling and criticising her.

And she started crying as her parents continued yelling...and her anxiety took her over.

"WHAT ARE THESE MARKS??? HUH? YOU THINK IAM A JOKE TO YOU PAYING ALL YOUR FEES???" Her father yelled while driving making her cover her ears and close her eyes getting scared.

"YEAH WHY WERE YOU EVEN BORN TO US?? IF U CANT MAKE MONEY FOR US YOU'RE JUST A PIECE OF GARBAGE" her mom continued as Soo's crying got louder.

She couldn't take it anymore, them yelling at her for no reason and making her weak, so she just yelled at them.

"WDYM I'M USELESS?? I'M GOOD ENOUGH FOR MYSELF AND THE PEOPLE I LOVE AND WHO LOVES ME, NOT FOR SOME GARBAGE AND ABUSIVE PARENTS LIKE THIS. YOU BOTH ARE ONLY USELESS, YOU GUYS CANT MAKE MONEY AND NOW YOUR TRUSTING OPPA OR SHOULD I SAY ANOTHER BRAT THAT U HAVE GAVE BIRTH TO? WHY ARE U GUYS ALWAYS PRESSURING ME HUH? AM I SOME KIND OF ROBOT THAT DOES ALL YOUR WORK? HUH??? YOU TWO WITCHES!!" Soo let it all out that she has been holding for way too long.

Her father stopped the car in anger and looked at her with burning eyes.

"Get out! Get out right now!! We dont want a daughter like you!! YOU'RE just useless and get out of my car and here are your amazing grades" saying that he threw her paper on her face and she got out of the car tearing those paper into pieces.

"Well i dont want a shitty parents like you guys!!! And iam happy that you're disowning me" she yelled as the car started driving away.

She started walking home crying and looking at her marks which was average and good for her but very low for her parents.

She threw them away and took out her phone to call her friends who had probably got their grades and stuff and leaving school.

She called her friends and said about this,

"Yah where are u?" Jiha asked.

"Iam heading home" Soo said.

"Okay we will be on our way dw everything is fine!!!" Areumie shouted before hanging the phone.

And Soo Walked home sobbing.

She reached home and throw her bag across the couch in anger and sat down crying.

"Why is my life like this- i wanna die!! I don't even deserve to live!! I don't have anyone for me" Soo said crying and looking back at her past.

THE PAST :
Soo came home after a long day from school and her parents used to always ask her about marks only MARKS not how she expected them to ask like
"how was school dear? Did u enjoy today?" But she always got
"how did u do your test? Did u study today? Stop using your phone and study! You need to study!"
She just nodded her head and walked to her room.