- 𝟐𝟖 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Minah : "Okay I'll give you two choices. Be my boyfriend or I'll spread rumours about you dating Soo"

Jungwon : "I can't be your boyfriend!!!! That's never gonna happen even in your dreams"

Minah : "Oh that's fine then I'll spread the rumours?"

Jungwon : "Yah you better stop whatever you're doing! You'll get in big trouble"

Minah : "Oh c'mon nothing would happen to me and also remember me?"

Jungwon : "Remember what?"

Minah : "Book store"

Jungwon : "what book store-"

That's when Jungwon realised...

Jungwon : "ARE YOU THE SAESANG WHO FOLLOWED ME TO THE BOOK STORE-"

Minah : "you got it baby"

Jungwon : "ew don't call me baby"

Minah : "soon i will"

Jungwon looked at her in disgust and asked her "how did you get here? I booked the whole resort"

Minah : "oh well that, when i saw you guys being all lovely dovey in the book store, my blood was boiling looking at it. Especially when you kissed her. So i stuck a tracker in her school bag. Easy peasy that's how I got to know that you guys are hanging out here" she said in a sarcastic tone which made Jungwon very mad.

Jungwon : "You did all this and call yourself a friend to her? You know how much she trusts you! Why did you do this to her???!?"

Minah : "Just because i was obsessed with you. I ain't letting someother bitch get the boy i have loved for so many years"

Jungwon : "well you're obsessed with me in a toxic way which makes you a saesang obviously and don't even think you'll get me to be your boyfriend!"

Saying that Jungwon tried to walk away but Minah held his hands.

Minah : "Jungwon oppa you are forever mine and that Soo bitch can't steal you from me-"

Before Minah could continue the shitty sentence Jungwon slapped her.

Minah : "you-"

Jungwon : "shut up before i sue you, you really think i can't? Huh?"

Minah : "you can, but after the rumour is spread there is nothing you can do"

Jungwon : "you ain't doing anything! I know what to do if you spread the rumour I'm not dumb like you"

Minah : "okay well then I'll spread the rumour and reveal Soo to the world yk that's what she scares the most!" And some delulus will start throwing hate on her~ if you want that!! I can do it"