- 𝟎𝟔 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Jungwon : "Anyways....do u know about Soulmates?" he asked leaning forward.

Soo : "Yeah i know about them and i think I might've found mine.." she also said leaning forward.

*Bell sounds*

"Oh- what's that sound?" jungwon asked.

"Some say, it's the sound we hear when we meet our soulmates." Soo stated smiling widely.

"So...you're my soulmate? Like actually- woah i got my answer!" jungwon said thinking.

"You knew about these already?" Soo asked in shock.

"Yeah i do, i get dreams about you..." Jungwon stated.

"How even-" She was cut off by Jungwon saying "I've had dreams of someone getting murdered..it's been bothering for a while, and i finally get to see your face yesterday in my dreams. I asked my hyungs about these and they explained me..I've tried searching for you, but finally I found you!" Jungwon was happy to say this as he found her but Soo was not so happy hearing about this..

"Ohh..do they still bother you?" Soo asked lowering her head because her tears were threatening to fall thinking about the dream or should I say nightmare.

"Sooyoung ah iam sorry to talk about it, don't think about it okay? I hope everything is fine" Said Jungwon to comfort Soo but she started crying.

"Sooyoung ah..." His voice trailed off seeing her cry.

He quickly grabbed her hand pulling her close and hugged her tight saying comfort words. While Soo was sobbing.

"I- I'm scared, idk why i get these dreams it's just- it's terrible...i feel like iam gonna di-" Soo was cut off by jungwon again cuz she was talking nonsense.

"Sooyoung ah...don't think like this pls I hope everything is fine and u won't get these dreams again okay? Iam here for u" said jungwon patting her back. While Soo nodded.

Soo : "Can i- can I hug u back?"

Jungwon : "ofc u can when iam hugging you without ur permission don't hesitate to hug me back"

And Soo hugged him back thinking how lucky she was to get her bias hug her and comfort her.

"And also as i said before treat me like a normal human since iam your SOULMATE" he said emphasizing the word "soulmate"

And Soo smiled which made jungwon happy.

"Now that's what I like, stop thinking about it let's do smth fun" jungwon said as he took his bags and everything.