- 𝟏𝟑 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Welcome, my lovely daughter"

"What- what are u doing here-"

"Just wanted to see how my daughter is"

"I- no- this isn't real-" she said as her father started to walk towards her.

"I see you are very happy after me and mom left you" her dad said.

"Put that down-" she yelped moving back.

"No~ why would i" her dad just smirked.

"See- i know you hate Me- but you fcking can't kill your own daughter-" she was cut off by her father saying "who said you're my real daughter?"

Soo : "What do u mean-"

Her dad : "you are just a poor orphan, who we took care of..but soon we didn't like you!"

Soo : "what- what the hell-"

Her dad : "now that you're being a brat here, i have decided that you shouldn't live anymore"

Soo : "no- no way- i have already had enough- STOP IT!! PLS BE A DREAM!!!! AHHHHHHHHH!!!" she screamed in fear.

Jungwon : "what happened Sooyoung-" he opened the door to see a view that he never believed would come true.

Jungwon : "no! No way!!!! Noo whoever you are- put that knife down-"

Her dad : "oh who are u to say that?"

Jungwon : "me- I'm her Boyfriend"

Her dad : "oh shut up, this ugly brat doesn't have a boyfriend"

Jungwon : "shut the fck up and say me who you are!!!"

Her dad : "that's not necessary!"

Her dad came closer to jungwon with the knife now while Soo just hugged her legs and cried hard.

Jungwon kicked him in his stomach causing him to fall down and he winced in pain.

Her dad : "you son of a bi-"

Soo couldn't take it anymore and didn't like being weak in front of her so called father, so she took a pot and threw it at him. Which made him to faint and he couldn't wake up.

Soo : "DIE!! DIE!! JUST DIE!! U DONT DESERVE TO EXIST!!! MY SO CALLED SHITTY FATHER" she yelled at him and cried sitting down.

Jungwon got scared to see this side of Soo, he had always seen a sassy, cute side of her not this side...he saw that the man wasn't moving so he immediately called the cops and went to Soo.

Jungwon : "Sooyoung ah...are u alrigh-" before he could complete Soo fainted infront of him.

All of the enhypen members and Soo's friend ran inside the house hearing the sounds.