- 𝟑𝟕 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let's read it from start." Heeseung said.

Saying that he carefully read the new blogs that's been posted with Sooyoung.

<Blog 1> 'Soulmates'
'It is said that some people are made for eachother..........More.

"This is the first blog." Sooyoung was about to click it but Heeseung stopped her.

"Let's read that later or so. It's gonna contain the same information as the old one. So, now let's read the lucid dreaming one."

<Blog 2> 'Lucid dreaming'
'Want to know how to control other people's dream? Here's the details......More.

"Ah this is the same as the old one too." Sooyoung said.

"Also what's the third blog?" Heeseung asked.

<Blog 3> 'disconnecting red threads.'
'Some soulmates are not really suitable for eachother. Here's how you can disconnect them......More.

"We found it!! It's this one!! The one Minah read after I told him I'm not interested in these!!" Sooyoung cheered.

"Alright!! Let's take a look."

Sooyoung pressed 'more' and it showed a huge paragraph containing of details.

'Want to know how to control other people's dream? Here's the details....
You might've already read about the blog about Soulmates (blog 1) and Lucid dreaming (blog 2) as mentioned above and this blog just contains the information about disconnecting the threads of soulmates who don't like eachother or who developed hatred for eachother. It's not really a big process to disconnect them, the process is actually revealed a little in the Lucid dreaming blog (read the blog).

You actually need a third person to do this for you, you can't possibly disconnect your thread on your own will. As mentioned above, people who developed hatred for eachother being soulmates need their threads to be disconnected before it turns black. When the hatred is developing between two individuals, the thread starts losing it's pure red colour and start turning into a darker red. So, it's better to have them disconnected or the person with black threads never get to experience love in their life.

You may ask how do you see your threads? Well, it's only visible at nights. When you touch your partner's, it appears glowing in the moonlight. So, now that we know all about soulmates and threads. Let's look forward to disconnecting them. A warning before that! Do not try this if you're perfectly fine with your soulmate!! This might cause a huge ruin in their life if you disconnect the thread of a happy soulmate pair!! Alright, now.

The third person must lucid dream of one individual of the soulmate pair, ofcourse you have to follow the details given and also have the other individual by their side with them. Once they start Lucid dreaming into the other partner's dream they can basically control it and show the person whatever person they want to.