- 𝟑𝟔 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay Heeseung, let's search more about it."

"I'll help you with everything. Hope we find Jungwon soon. Heeseung said with a reassuring smile.

"I hope the same, Heeseung." Sooyoung replied.

"Alright, now get some sleep. We'll discuss about it tomorrow morning." Heeseung got off the couch and went to his room to sleep.

Sooyoung nods and get backs to Jungwon's room since she's sleeping there for now.

She lays down on the bed thinking if Jungwon is alright.

"Is he doing okay?" Sooyoung sighs.

I can't stop thinking about him.

Finally after some time she falls asleep feeling tired because she hasn't slept for days.

A week had already passed since Jungwon disappeared. Everyone grew more worry for Jungwon. They don't know where he is, if he's doing well or eaten anything. No traces of him. But they never gave up searching for him. The members would go around in disguise searching for him. But they don't seem to find where he is.

"Jungwonnieee~ You haven't had your dinner yett." Said a Whining voice.

"Leave me alone." Jungwon said with all the little bit of energy he had.

"Honey, you haven't been eating for the past few days. What's wrong Jungwoniee?" Said the whinny voice.

"I don't want to eat anything, Leave me alone." Jungwon said.

"C'mon baby, I can't let you starve. Since you can't eat, I'll feed you. Hmm?"

"Oh please mind your buisness, and let me out of this room. I've got things to solve out there." Jungwon said with a low voice.

His voice sounded more low and low as he tried to speak.

He grew more weak.

"Aww you're gonna get sick if you're stubborn, have some food. We'll talk about that later." Saying that Jungwon was fed, more like forced to eat.

"Let me out of this and you're done for." Jungwon warned.

"Here have some water! Good boy!! You ate everything."

Jungwon had no other way, if he didn't eat that he won't be able to do anything than just sit there and die out of starvation. He was already feeling drowsy and felt like passing out. So he decided to eat to save up some energy.

"Now, have a good sleep. I'll be right back baby!!"

Jungwon just stared at the figure as it slowly vanished.