- 𝟑𝟒 -

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Let's go the dorm, let's see if we can find something in Jungwon's room that would help us finding where he is right now." Jay suggests as everyone agrees.

[At the dorm]
Heeseung, Jay, Niki, Sooyoung, Jiha and Areum arrives.

"Have you guys found Jungwon?? Where is he??" Sunoo asks them as soon as they enter inside.

"No..We haven't found him yet so we came back to see if we can find anything here." Sooyoung says.

"Ah, where is he even!! Why did he have to leave home like this!" Sunghoon yells as he's frustrated with reading the hate comments.

"By the way, Sunghoon ah what did the entertainment say? They solved it right?" Heeseung asks.

"No Hyung, if we deny it just like that they're asking for proof." Sunghoon says and face palms.

"Proof? That he didn't do any of these?" Niki asks.

"Yeah, exactly." Sunghoon replies in a annoying way cuz he was fed up with solving this problem when Jungwon did nothing.

"Do they have proof about him doing all this? They don't. Then why do they need proof of him not doing anything? Why can't they believe he didn't do any of these if we said so like they believed that fake post!"

"Why do they need proof to prove him innocent when they didn't have proof of him being guilty?! Gosh I hate this." Sooyoung almost yells getting frustrated.

"People believe only negative stuff now a days. They're so blind that they'd trust anyone. Like they trusted the anonymous post and started spreading hate comments on Jungwon." Heeseung says.

"I know but, they didn't even ask proof of him being guilty-" Sooyoung says but Heeseung cuts her off.

"Sooyoung ah, I know what you're saying. You need rest, society is like that and there's nothing we can do to fix that. Take rest we'll find a way to solve this. Hmm?" Heeseung says and guides Sooyoung to Jungwon's room to make her rest.

"But- but hear me out-"

"Just sleep, I'll find a way. Don't worry." He says and leaves the room.

[Back to the living room]
"Did you guys find anything about him?" Sunoo asks.

"We didn't, Sooyoung had an idea that he'd be in a hotel that she's familiar with but we couldn't find him, we searched a lot of hotels too but no use." Heeseung says and sighs.

"Ah, we'll wait and see if we can find anything about him." Sunghoon says.

Currently it's been 4 days since Jungwon went missing and everyone's decided to take rest as they were working from morning trying to find Jungwon.The members, Sooyoung and Her friends are still trying to find him.